slrr [street legal redline racing]
where can i buy sllr in the uk it isnt on play.com or amazon or even ebay
What's SLLR?

Society for Law, Life and Religion?
Stop, Look, Listen and Respond?
Single Line Loud Ringer?
Scaled Log-Likelihood Ratio?

Did I get it yet?
Someone mentioned 'sllr' in another thread, and I googled it, with the same results!
#4 - G!NhO
street legal racing redline?

SLRR
Very CPU dependant game ...

Patches are now a community issue (Mainly on gom-team.com, although the owner is a right arrogant tosser)

Many, many, many pieces of custom content for download, some pretty decent stuff (google Magnum Force if you like a lot of muscle cars )

Not much I can say really other than I can waste hours building, racing and crashing my creations !

Oh, and using the script editor so I can put a V12 in a hatchback is fun !
Quote from Timdpr :Lol, I just uninstalled the demo so I should know!

http://www.download-free-games ... g/street_legal_racing.htm is where I got the demo from, you can buy it there too, but I don't know how safe it is. It does look safe, though.

EDIT: :doh: G!nho, you tricked me! Unless you're right...

If i remember correctly, I remember seeing that these versions of the game cannot be patched and have addons? correct me if im wrong?
Quote from G!NhO :street legal racing redline?

SLRR

yes street legal redline racing
i cant find it anywhere
Quote from brt900 :i cant find it anywhere

Quote from Timdpr :

Lol, I just uninstalled the demo so I should know!

http://www.download-free-games ... g/street_legal_racing.htm is where I got the demo from, you can buy it there too, but I don't know how safe it is. It does look safe, though.

EDIT: :doh: G!nho, you tricked me! Unless you're right...

Lol, I just posted that so you should know!

EDIT: :doh: G!nho, you tricked me! I should have learnt from the first time...
i want it on disc
Quote from brt900 :i want it on disc

Why would you want that? Waste of a CD. Burn it on a CD if you want it so much.
If you buy it on disc u gotta find all the patches which is very anoying, I've looked on the internet and cant find anywhere to buy it, I still have it on my HDD so im currently playing it... ur better off looking on google for it
also if you buy it from that trail you cant intall the latest patch or have addons
Download it.
i have it now so this thread can be deleted i got a pm with a link so it can be closed
Everyone loves PM's with links !

Now go get yourself the latest patch & some custom content & you'll love it forever <3
its on 2.30le and i have loads of mods off streetlegalmods.com or something like that its awesome especcialy a v6 go kart with 500bhp or a cobra with 5444bhp
SLLR once patched up is very fun, but I find the game loves to CTD on me at often very random times.
Yeah, mines very crash happy. Add in some dodgy mods and it can be unbelievable !

Word of advice: Download some mods but install one, then run game for ~10 mins. Helps weed out the bad mods

Mine currently hates me going in freeride so I just build them up, let them rip round the test track then pile it into the nearest tree/building and start again !
Quote from Equinox :Yeah, mines very crash happy. Add in some dodgy mods and it can be unbelievable !

Word of advice: Download some mods but install one, then run game for ~10 mins. Helps weed out the bad mods

Mine currently hates me going in freeride so I just build them up, let them rip round the test track then pile it into the nearest tree/building and start again !

had a few bad mods already do you know where a good mod site is i only have 1 http://street-legal-mods.com/list-dlslseries.xml
Quote from brt900 :had a few bad mods already do you know where a good mod site is i only have 1 http://street-legal-mods.com/list-dlslseries.xml

Thats really the only place.. there used to be alot but most of them died, or where in Russian so i never used them I installed aload of mods and it crashes abit but i can live with it

Heres my radical Kinda sucks since i had to remove the engine it uses since it conflicts with other mods Lol...

My AE86

Also a tip, Save ur game Alot
Attached images
StreetLegal_Redline Radical.jpg
StreetLegal_Redline AE86.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Thats really the only place.. there used to be alot but most of them died, or where in Russian so i never used them I installed aload of mods and it crashes abit but i can live with it

Heres my radical Kinda sucks since i had to remove the engine it uses since it conflicts with other mods Lol...

My AE86

i have the radical and ae86 but how did you change the icons at top
I don't get the radical to work.
This is probably because I have an epic version of SLRR which makes your car totaled when you hit a tree at 100 km/h
and then you REALLY have to fix your chassis.

I even had a few times where some parts were visibly damaged, but they were like 97% ok so I couldn't fix them.

really epic.

slrr [street legal redline racing]
(242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG