The online racing simulator
the 'rocco for Valentine's day ? because we all love SCAVIER ...... right ?
The scirocco for my 21st on monday?? Could it be lol, Keep up the good work scawen n eric
Quote from el pibe :the 'rocco for Valentine's day ? because we all love SCAVIER ...... right ?

NO, We might love Scawen but Scawen doesn't love us.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :NO, We might love Scawen but Scawen doesn't love us.

I'm sure he loves us. He just doesn't like us (I say us, but it's a select minority) for nagging him about patches.
If I would be Scawen, I would do everything for such a big, loving me community, I could even kill a monkey, expecially in a Scirocco situation
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm sure he loves us. He just doesn't like us (I say us, but it's a select minority) for nagging him about patches.

BUT WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO NAG IF HE LIKED US AND GIVED US DEM!

/stupid
Patience is a virtue
Quote from g7usl :Patience is a virtue

But even the most patient run out of patience eventually.
Quote from UncleBenny :LFS can't be Eric's full time job can it? Because it seems like he does nothing, which I understand if he's got another job he's doing all day long. But if he's just working on LFS, you'd think we'd get some new tracks at some point, or at least the rest of the car interiors.

I'd love to know what Eric does, other than not much. However I suspect there is no additional content already created and waiting for an appropriate point in the dev schedule, which saddens me.

I've been waiting 2 years now for the GTR interiors, all we get are excuses.

Looks like this forums favourite 3 amigo's have turned work shy
Here we go again, your moans are becoming monotonous. As I said, if you can't do it yourself = wait.

Surely you have more things going on in your life? Go out and get some fresh air.
Quote from g7usl :Here we go again, your moans are becoming monotonous. As I said, if you can't do it yourself = wait.

Surely you have more things going on in your life? Go out and get some fresh air.

SRSLY. Why don't people realise that there's something called "grass" and "sky"! It's even quite nice out, and it's not cold or anything!
Quote from Thunderhead :But even the most patient run out of patience eventually.

Don't worry, I haven't ran out of it yet. (Tank is still full.)
Vws
We need some more teaser videos of the Scirocco lol, i wanna see how this car performs
and they should use this song:

Just have a little patience
I'm still hurting from a love I lost
I'm feeling your frustration
Any minute all the pain will stop.

Just hold me close inside your arms tonight
Don't be too hard on my emotions.

[Chorus:]
'Cause I
Need time
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I'm still healing
Just try and have a little patience.

I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one that I can always depend.

I'll try to be strong
Believe me I'm trying to move on
It's complicated but understand me.

[Chorus]

'Cause the scars run so deep
It's been hard but I have to believe
Just have a little patience [x2]

[Chorus]

Have a little patience
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try and have a little patience
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Haha I find that hard to believe coming from you S14.

I love being outside. But that normally requires sunshine and no rain, lately it's been snowing badly.
Well I have one good thing about the glacier-like development speed of LFS.

It prompted me to finally give in to iracings insane pricing and give it a try. I must say, the physics in iracing are damn good, maybe a touch better than LFS in some areas. And the tracks, oh my god the tracks... :jawdrop:. I've now raced on 3 tracks that I'm very familiar with in real life and I'd bet money that once the next season starts I'll be a few tenths faster.

Now I'm not saying I'm giving up in LFS now, I probably will get S3 if it comes out but in the mean time iracing will be taking up the majority of my sim time.

LFS finally has some decent competition (except for the still insane pricing) which is good for us simmers, maybe some competition will motivate LFS to evolve.
Remember that LFS is made by three people and iRacing is more bigger "company" if I can say it like that. (it was already said somewhere in this forum)...
And if one of iRacing developers fails, get ill or something, there's no big problem about it, the others will do their job. But if Scawen as one programmer of LFS has got problems, we must wait until it gets solved.
Is it mid february? :P
Quote from Amynue :Is it mid february? :P

Yes it is, and it is still Early '09. (Early = Q1 -> Jan to March.) The guy has just moved in. At least try to give him some time.
Quote from Amynue :Is it mid february? :P

So? Did he say the Scirocco wil be released in mid-February? He didn't.
Quote from Flame CZE :So? Did he say the Scirocco wil be released in mid-February? He didn't.

He said he will start full time work on Scirocco in mid-February.
Exactly.
... it should be done by end of may, then its late..
I almost forgot about the VWS.. "early '09" could be any date in the first 3 months (1st quarter) of the year.. at least, i hope..
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG