The online racing simulator
we are still waiting!?
What does that stands for?
As people say, it's done when done, Scawen and co are working on it. As soon there are some updates they'll share it with us
I wish they never even said they were going to bring out a new car, before I bought lfs I understand why people said not too, the games great, very stable and graphics are pretty darn decent but man do we need some other ***ing cars, do the devs even play lfs daily? I can't even play weekly anymore the cars are all the same and it's become boring.

They should of just released the scirroco, it was largely disappointing to me and others to believe we'd have a nice christmas gift on lfs, thats when I understood what people were talking about prior.

We the people, lfs players understand this is their time, maybe they do it in their freetime, maybe they're always free getting hookers and such. I do not care, they made a good game, but I believe they should go somewhere with it. I did some math on the pricing and such, I don't know alot of the lfs history and then I did alil on the skins downloading and all this and it would cost a lot, I'd rather be suprised if the devs even made dough off LFS and I think they should switch up game for a bit take some vacation and make a few cars.

If there was more cars rolling out every few months, then a long pause, some more cars, the game would be much more appealing to others. I know many people who wont buy lfs due to lack of development.

I'd honestly pay for LFS as a subscription, I'd pay probably up to 20-40 monthly.

I don't come around here often but when the scirroco was announced and the threads were poping up I noticed them being closed, I don't understand why you'd want to close this thread, sure it'll pile up with bull but just don't come back, you close it and someones going to open another and it'll just keep happening till the scirroco is released.

Well I pray the dev's get some decent time off but it rather sucks we wait all this time for a production car, thats front wheel drive.

but hey it's a update in the game
IBTL = Some played out meme from 2005 which stands for "in before the lock".

Normally posted when the closure of a thread is inevitable. Normally posted by people who have no creativity, or who are posting for the single gain of increasing thier post count.
Quote from The Very End :Lol, look who's talking

Find one post by me saying "OMG I WANT THE SCIROCCO I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE YO".

I have all 3 of the above, replace school with work.
Just fun to see you mention GF and such, I belived you had a BF
Huh?
? FYI it was a j-o-k-e.
Time for an Update?
Anyone think it might be time for an update. I am not expecting to see the VW Scirocco finished, I would just like to no how it's going

They havent posted any news in months
The only people that decide if or when there will be any update, are the Devs, and when its ready they will tell us

There is a test patch forum where you can help test some of the the latest features, at your own risk

SD.
Scawen posted his moving house saga just recently explaining the delay and letting us know he is now, or very soon will be, back on the job.

BE PATIENT AND READ BEFORE POSTING. :doh:

Edit: ninja'd http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53551
We will have a update this month probally, not maybe by additional development, but a statement from Scawen at least I think

But again, they'll inform when they are ready, give them time mate.
I believe we will have VWS later .Maybe tomorrow
bawahahahaha...

I don't know which side I should consider funnier, the "when do we get the update"-guys or the "scavier work at their own pace"-pack...

hilarious.

hey, I have a question too:

when will elvis start his next european tour?
Just out of curiosity, whist is the "Scavier work at their own pace" line funny? It's the reason LFS exists, as it allows them to work the way THEY want to work. Sometimes that means frequent updates, and other times it means very slow updates...

I'm not saying I fully agree with it these days, but that's less to do with Scawen (who clearly works hard when real life doesn't get in the way), and more to do with the lack of track/car content from Eric. Even if the basic exe didn't get an update for years, more tracks and cars would be welcomed by all.
Quote from Snake2 :Anyone think it might be time for an update. I am not expecting to see the VW Scirocco finished, I would just like to no how it's going

They havent posted any news in months

Did you not see the huge ass post by Scawen..?

The thread is called "Moving House", in the "General LFS Discussion sub-forum".
Quote from tristancliffe :Just out of curiosity, whist is the "Scavier work at their own pace" line funny?

It's not funny by itself, but it happens to be one of those LFS truisms that always gets its share of nods. As such it got so worn down, at least as much as the question it's often used to reply to.

It all reminds me of the "are we there yet" sequence in Shrek 2.
no.

go away + open your eyes next time before making new posts.....
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm not saying I fully agree with it these days, but that's less to do with Scawen (who clearly works hard when real life doesn't get in the way), and more to do with the lack of track/car content from Eric. Even if the basic exe didn't get an update for years, more tracks and cars would be welcomed by all.

LFS can't be Eric's full time job can it? Because it seems like he does nothing, which I understand if he's got another job he's doing all day long. But if he's just working on LFS, you'd think we'd get some new tracks at some point, or at least the rest of the car interiors.
Do we really need another one of these threads? I vote for a lock...
Quote from Moderation Note :Additional thread merged with this one.

Maybe improvements to LFS are like London buses, they take quite a while to show up but when they do, three come at once.

Ok, I'll shut up now.
Quote from 5haz :Maybe improvements to LFS are like London buses, they take quite a while to show up but when they do, three come at once.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

sounds like a bad teen boy " first time driving rwd " orgy...

the smell of the car afterwards...
It always surprises me how people can constantly moan and whine about something that they want!
Software perfection isn't easy and if the developer doesen't get it right first time don't moan. It will come when it's ready, after all it is a freebie.

I have never criticised anything I cannot do myself, I do wish others wouldn't either?
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG