The online racing simulator
fast guy..´:P
Nice Gills
nice sounds buddy! keep it up
Quote from Calzone :Sorry Gills, don't wanna be rude, but just in case you didn't notice

Regards,
Calz

Yeah I did notice, however I was working on the soundpack that has just been released, which took quite a lot of my time.
Hi Gills,

I really like your soundpacks, thanks for doing those. Now that I've buttered you up , I noticed the updated soundpacks don't sound as good...sorry for being blunt. Could it have something to do with the previous soundpack? I didn't delete the sounds from the earlier set before adding the new sounds. Also, I noticed that when I click Load - then click on (eg) XFG_Gills - then click ok, it shows as default at the top of the Shift-A window. I tried several times to get the Gills sound to stick, but it keeps reverting to default.

So I deleted the earlier soundpack and tried again...same result.

Anyone have any ideas, because I like Gills' sounds, and this is not a post trying to bash his work. Something just went wrong I guess.

Thanks
You need patch Z10.
Oh, ok. I'll just re-install the other soundpacks.

TYVM
Wait, why not just download patch Z10 ?
+1. Since i downloaded the test patch my gameplay seems better. I have an increase between 3 to 8 fps depending what track im on in comparison to before.

My game also looks slightly smoother and generally better. I also got the newest directx 9. (Nov 2008) which i think has helped gaming for me in general.
Quote from Gills4life :You need patch Z10.

I'm really sad nowww...

These patches have ruined my LFS, I'm getting 1-5 fps, and when I changed back, it keeps crashing LFS.

No new sounds for Piggy
Quote from piggy501 :I'm really sad nowww...

These patches have ruined my LFS, I'm getting 1-5 fps, and when I changed back, it keeps crashing LFS.

No new sounds for Piggy

delete all ur lfs stuff and try again save ur setups and lyts somwhere else and start over i knw wat u mean man these patches ruined my lfs a few
Well z10 has made my gameplay better, and post of the people in the test patch thread will agree. I can't see how a test patch can totally ruin your game . But if it has, i would post your findings in the test patch thread so the developers can create a fix.

Sorry for hijacking your thread gills, back to you now!
hi gills

coudl you, whenever you have time, do your magic with this sound??

i would like a skyline sound like this for fz5 please, and maybe (just maybe) for xrt, if it isnt too much of a hassle(is that the word?:P)

cya
Maybe stupid question but how do i get Z10? I tried just downloading from the main page but I can't use the sounds in the soundpack anyway
Quote from daanroof :Maybe stupid question but how do i get Z10? I tried just downloading from the main page but I can't use the sounds in the soundpack anyway

Here.

But remember to make a backup of your Patch Z version.
You can use the sounds in the pack for the demo cars. FBM/XFG/XRG
Hi there Gills, can u plz, plz Gills plz make the XRT sounding like this RB25DET as most as possible ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbwXfVFEMFI
I would be very thankful... cheers m8 ;] thanx indeed
Quote from Prototyp3 :Hi there Gills, can plz, plz Gills plz make the XRT sounding like this RB25DET as most as possible ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbwXfVFEMFI
I would be very thankful... cheers m8 ;] thanx indeed

I think you'll have to get S2 if you want Gills to make the sound for you. Are you using Patch X or crack?
*waves banana goodbye as it walks to the mine camp
this is my acc.. but my brother has s2 license, so stop being sissy.
Quote from Prototyp3 :this is my acc.. but my brother has s2 license, so stop being sissy.

And what is the name of your brother's account please?

EDIT: This is my 666th post, could it spell disaster?
i dont ask u what size of bra ur girl is wearing.. so stop being completely gay... im not living with him.. he jus asked me if i know any1 who can make some sounds.. so here i go.
Quote from Prototyp3 :i dont ask u what size of bra ur girl is wearing.. so stop being completely gay... im not living with him.. he jus asked me if i know any1 who can make some sounds.. so here i go.

No need to be so mean. If he wanted a file he would ask for it himself. Now please tell us his account name.

Oh and for the record, I like my girl without a bra
to be honest i dont know his account name.. but his name is julius. he is turning 22 next month.. im not so keen i PC gaming.. so dont bother asking me.. ok? cheers..
Quote from Prototyp3 :to be honest i dont know his account name.. but his name is julius. he is turning 22 next month.. im not so keen i PC gaming.. so dont bother asking me.. ok? cheers..

well, then tell him to post here if he really has a S2 account, because so far that is just an excuse to not get banned.
*banana has been lucky so far

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG