The online racing simulator
demo compatable?? what page will a good XRG sound be? thankyou and very nice work
Have you thought about the request i put in?

Tur8o
hey gills thanks for all these awesome sounds. i think i have like 15 just for my XRT

anyway i just wanted to ask if you could take your existing k20 sound for the xrt, and possibly add a realistic turbo sound(as real as you can make it ofcourse )

Thanks!
Attached files
XRT_GillsK20.eng - 315.5 KB - 505 views
Quote from irollgen4s :hey gills thanks for all these awesome sounds. i think i have like 15 just for my XRT

anyway i just wanted to ask if you could take your existing k20 sound for the xrt, and possibly add a realistic turbo sound(as real as you can make it ofcourse )

Thanks!

Here see if this is to your liking.
Attached files
XRT_GillsK20.eng - 345.7 KB - 569 views
hm. i guess im not running the same patch as you because it says "engine could not be found"
Quote from Tur8o :Have you thought about the request i put in?

Tur8o

Yes but the only way to get it sounding like the real thing makes it loud and distorted.
Attached files
FXR_GillsF1AMG.eng - 204.2 KB - 502 views
Quote from irollgen4s :hm. i guess im not running the same patch as you because it says "engine could not be found"

I am on the latest patch Z13.
have you had any issues with z13? I just dont want to swap over and have all of my old files and addons(rev limiter etc). im willing to download it though.
Quote from irollgen4s :have you had any issues with z13? I just dont want to swap over and have all of my old files and addons(rev limiter etc). im willing to download it though.

You should always make a backup of your files when you install a Test Patch.
i just did back it up onto my flash drive. so im going to try it now
Quote from irollgen4s :have you had any issues with z13? I just dont want to swap over and have all of my old files and addons(rev limiter etc). im willing to download it though.

I haven't had any issues with it myself, but I do not know if anyone else has.
z13 works just fine but im keeping my z10 backed up the way it is just incase. z13 was easy enough to download anyway.

and for the ka20 turbo, thats exactly what i was lookign for. thanks again!
Good to hear and you're welcome!
is the liscense needed to use these? and what page is a good XRG sound?

very nice work
Well, Gills!
Thx For ALL the amazing sounds that you have released under this time, even if i haven' been able to test 'em all

And that Supra sound that was requested... mmmm.. i'd love 2 se a vid of THAT one
can someone just answer my simple question? PLEASE?? do you need a liscense, if not where do you put them, how do you save them?

nice work and great sounds, i think, i havent actually heard any
You don't need a license for the XFG, XRG, FBM (I think)

and you put them in the "engine" folder found under "data" folder in your live for speed directory.

Hope this helps.
Quote from Rikkiwhitehead :You don't need a license for the XFG, XRG, FBM (I think)

and you put them in the "engine" folder found under "data" folder in your live for speed directory.

Hope this helps.

thank you very much oes it need a special name, like skins need the name CAR_CHOSENNAME.jpg
can you make this sound for the XRG please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuQIjNyIbVY

thank you and great work i imagine

EDIT:nvmd i tried one out and i could barely hear the skids so i would have a hard time drifting, and my sweet siren horn cant be heard either so...ya.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG