This one also realised its owner was a Gillingham supporter

Nice to have you back
Juts wanted to say thanks for the sounds. nice work
done mess yourself up trying to move .
:)
Quote from AudiBG :Hallo
Can you make a E36 320i sound for the XRG. I can help with video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GT6Mspfdug
Thakns a lot (sorry for my bad english) ...

Gills are you here ?
I will be thanks a lot if you make me 320 sound for XRG :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Please Gills make this :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Quote from AudiBG :Gills are you here ?
I will be thanks a lot if you make me 320 sound for XRG :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Please Gills make this :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

as Gillls said - he is moving house...
Quote from J@tko :This one also realised its owner was a Gillingham supporter

Nice to have you back

i am so happy.. today we managed to beat Accrington Stanley 1-0 woooooo:hyper:
Oh Gills I see this now. Sorry. Create E36 when you finished the house moving I can wait, tommorow I will go on holiday for 1 week -> I can wait
I am sorry that I am not doing anything at the moment. I want to but I don't have my computer with all my recordings and such. Also I think I am going to open up my G25 to see if I can sort out the problem with it when I have finished moving, so I am a bit preoccupied.

Please don't lose all faith in me
Quote from Gills4life :i am so happy.. today we managed to beat Accrington Stanley 1-0 woooooo:hyper:

Accrington Stanley? Who are they?!

(Is this a common joke or just at school?)
Quote from J@tko :Accrington Stanley? Who are they?!

(Is this a common joke or just at school?)

I heard it a lot at my school.. I think it is quite common everywhere, probably even in Stanley de Accrington
FXO sound
Hi Gills, maybe when you can go back on your Pc, and if you haven´t too much sounds requests, maybe you can do something like this for the FXO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... qaXnk&feature=related

I tryed, but it sounds weird, maybe you can do something almost like that? and if you can do this one, plz keep original turbo and Bov sounds, i like your ones, but for XRT, i dont know for fxo , well do it only if you can (and if you want to) and take all the time you want, i will be waiting for it.

And i tryed some of your sounds, nice ones men!.

well hope you can atleast give me some tips on making sounds, or the sound file.

Adolfo Herrera.
Cool!
Hey you made it! Thanks BRO!!! really thanks! really fast made . hehe will check it right now .

Adolfo Herrera.
hello Gill!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=47802

check that one out - post it on either topic if you wish - if you end up doing it - many thanks in advanced - your sounds are amazing Gill - all the best with your new house - hope its nice
Yo Gills and Users of "Gills' Sound Workshop"!

News on the YouTube Channel....

I will start doing video's very commonly once i get my new computer - as at the moment this laptop will no longer run lfs

I am going to create some other things as well (maybe a website) where all Packs etc can be downloaded.

It will not be a .co.uk or .com as i have no money to pay for one - but i will make it as good as i can! (like any of my previous websites).

For Downloading the sound files/packs it will be a mini forum with Gills' Sound Workshop Packs in. This means the sounds will be available ALL the time.

I will post a link to the website once i have created it - it will have a link to the "Mini-Forum" on it!

Gills = The Master of the Sound Waves!

i hope you will all stick with Gills Sound Workshop!

From me - I hope Gills is keeping you Happy!

Links will be posted very soon!

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG