The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :k got 'em all in a list so they are easy to find when I come to do them

man i cant believe that you have the energy to do all these requests
Quote from asbjoern :man i cant believe that you have the energy to do all these requests

That, young Skywalker, is why you fail :spyoda: ^^

Meh, something to do init
im gonna request something unique, something that even YOU might fail on

just wait for my post.....

need time to think...
Quote from Gills4life :Just put in a link to a preview video of my BF1 sound on the first page of this thread. It was made by my friend Callum, not me. I sent him the sound and he made the vid!

Supra + Sierra both online now!
Thanks for everything Gill
Take your time and have fun.
Quote from asbjoern :im gonna request something unique, something that even YOU might fail on

just wait for my post.....

need time to think...

Go away ! :weeping:
#258 - NOZ
Quote from NOZ :lol watch it be a dirtbike or 4 wheeler.

Um yea .. that would be too easy though so you should probably ask me to do something a bit harder Like a normal car .. damn they are so hard to do
ok:

i want this for BF1 please and this for UF1..... or wait.. you can choose that car

thanks..

i know you wont let me down

and good luck

you'll need it....xD
gills, my fellow friend (lol)

since you are the sound maker and i am not could i pretty pretty please have an Toyota Corolla AE86 Trueno sound as im dying for one since i got a total torque AE86 skin made

thanks mate
Quote from asbjoern :ok:

i want this for BF1 please and this for UF1..... or wait.. you can choose that car

thanks..

i know you wont let me down

and good luck

you'll need it....xD

oooh shit for some strange reason the video will not load up .. shame
Quote from Gills4life :oooh shit for some strange reason the video will not load up .. shame

yea LOL
i believe you..

really i am

really im not
i dont think the mk3 sounds right. I own one I have to say mine sounds alot rougher and higher pitched. when I rev it it sounds really growly, not so muffled. I hope you will take this into consideration.
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :gills, my fellow friend (lol)

since you are the sound maker and i am not could i pretty pretty please have an Toyota Corolla AE86 Trueno sound as im dying for one since i got a total torque AE86 skin made

thanks mate

I was about to ask same
Quote from RE Amemiya :i dont think the mk3 sounds right. I own one I have to say mine sounds alot rougher and higher pitched. when I rev it it sounds really growly, not so muffled. I hope you will take this into consideration.

Ok, I will try and update it .. got a lot of others to do aswell right now
too much welding cant see so well on the tiny print need to put it bigger!
Quote from Timbe_ :too much welding cant see so well on the tiny print need to put it bigger!

thank you gills for all your wonderful sounds

can you make a real sounds of Mclaren Mercedes Formula1 for BF1
Quote from hamzeh_s :thank you gills for all your wonderful sounds

Thanks but how do you have the BF1 ?? You are a demo user.
Quote from hamzeh_s :

hmm...you planning to buy a S2 license?
Quote from RE Amemiya :i dont think the mk3 sounds right. I own one I have to say mine sounds alot rougher and higher pitched. when I rev it it sounds really growly, not so muffled. I hope you will take this into consideration.

k, update.
Attached files
XRT_GillsSupraMk3.eng - 402.6 KB - 645 views
ELPAPAELOSHALAOS - I have already done a civic sound, search this thread and i could not find any videos of a KA18DE exhaust sound to make a sound from sorry

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG