The online racing simulator
Quote from mogster :Love your work tolas .

Here's a bunch of stuff I've made recently.

Awesome man! good job!
Oooh, can you do the silver OZ superturismo wheel in white? Which is then the OZ WRC wheel I want a set of those for my car!
He uses Vray. I might give Vray a try as well.
Quote from ImportFantasy :He uses Vray. I might give Vray a try as well.

Oh yeah, I started working with Vray yesterday, much better than Brazil IMO.
I have always said people use Vray, fcking Brazil ... balls.
Here is my Vray attempt... As I've just began, it's a simple one. A bit noisy though.
Attached images
hmm.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Here is my Vray attempt... As I've just began, it's a simple one. A bit noisy though.

A bit weird. Perspective is not right I think, and use gradient ramp for studio, makes a better effect.
Its alot better, but tyre material should be better I think.
Fluid's VWS.

Renders by Mustang btw.

´

Thanks Mustang for amazing renders

Cheers...
The muffler is kinda wierd on pictures. Whats up with that? Car looks like new and just in best condition ... and muffler/exhaust looks like a total crap
Bose321: I might share some models here soon.

sgt.flippy: I actually have superturismo WRC's under progress but they will most certainly stay private.

Here's more:

Quote from mogster :Bose321: I might share some models here soon.

sgt.flippy: I actually have superturismo WRC's under progress but they will most certainly stay private.

Here's more:

I just want a pic of it, I'm not into modelling really
Quote from hazaky :The muffler is kinda wierd on pictures. Whats up with that? Car looks like new and just in best condition ... and muffler/exhaust looks like a total crap

the end has tiny holes in it,thats why looks wierd,btw its the muffler from the FOX
http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/br.jpg

I am using these brakes. One is original style with (that pipe atm, its removable) and other is a little bit Nascar style.

Crappy materials yet tho, because for my FZR scene i tweaked materials in that scene but forgot to tweak them in brake scene.
Quote from okijuhans :http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/br.jpg

I am using these brakes. One is original style with (that pipe atm, its removable) and other is a little bit Nascar style.

Crappy materials yet tho, because for my FZR scene i tweaked materials in that scene but forgot to tweak them in brake scene.

/want
Gustix - you say that you dont have time and you still render, so a bit F.A.I.L !
A little update on the scirocco 24 gt,still w.i.p. (tried to make it angry)
Attached images
scirocco 24gt light.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :A little update on the scirocco 24 gt,still w.i.p. (tried to make it angry)

wow looks very angry
and really nice headlights you have there!
I'm getting scared =P Nice render m8
Vroom!

The model is nice, but the wheel sidewalls ruin the effect. The text is too big and look better with real bump map. Glass material is a bit weird, should see through. The light glass reflection is a bit weird. Use Gradient ramp on light to get soft shadows.

http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/teazer.png <---- Sidewall with bump map- looks more natural.

But is good to see that someone makes a custom FZR like me. My still needs work on backlights.
Sidewalls texts were made big on purpose and they are slicks. Haven't seen slick with sidewall like you describe. I'm aware the glass is weird.

Your rims have some bumps.
Quote from mogster :Sidewalls texts were made big on purpose and they are slicks. Haven't seen slick with sidewall like you describe. I'm aware the glass is weird.

i think that render is just perfect
Quote from mogster :Sidewalls texts were made big on purpose and they are slicks. Haven't seen slick with sidewall like you describe. I'm aware the glass is weird.

Yea saw that myself now.

Quote from G!NhO :i think that render is just perfect

Yea, but if you have worked a bit more then you see these mistakes by yourself, but the overall effect is good.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG