The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
If you are bored, you can always come to OffroadMadness server. There are races held over there every day from 20.00 - 21.00 on BL2 (Blackwood Rallycross), beside that alot of offroad fun there.
Greetings!
I'll pop my head in there for a look one day
If you want you can come tomorrow on n00bs server aswell, will take a look and find out what server still working. 20.00 tomorrow, join for some fun
hi, i want some derby action in wich server are you playing?
i would like to see fxo and xrt
Is this dead or what?
It's not dead, or at least one server should be up, but I am kind of busy with some work today so I can't race before tomorrow =)
So, why not plan to do some races 20.00 then? That would be GMT+1 norwegian time if I remember right.

EDIT : Might not be able to make it after all, boss called me this morning asking me if I could work overtime. But you'll see, if I do not return in time, just try the variour n00bs servers listed at http://forum.lfs-noobs.org/index.php and see if some of them are working
Big bump

DD server is up, come join some mayhem at [noobs] Destruction Derby
Extra Bump!
i was just there, it's a great server (Fun layout also) but NEEDS MOAR PPL!!!!
PS: and suddenly my lfs crashed lol...
I will come online tomorrow, we can play some them
Time I'll come back with later.
meh oval is dead boring"!!!!!!!!! gief some jumps or something
Will put up Fe with jumps tomorrow when I'll go online
I'll give you a visit, looks awesome Just did some kyotolaps, but not exiting on yer own
Quote from The Very End :Will put up Fe with jumps tomorrow when I'll go online

Fe with Jumps? We can't put ramps on Fern Bay...
I thinking of the Fe layout that forces you to do wallride on the 70-80 degree banked wall, aswell as jump on the grass hill with hte chicane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raDeUu3gwMo

In the end of the short test video you can see the jump itself.
Hehe yeah If not the track wouldn't be much fun.

Damn sorry, family coming today, can't show up
Will put Fe on tho, so you can race TBO @ Fe1R
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
DD will be up in one hour from now, that means 15.30 GMT+1, come if you want some relaxing fun
I'm back (and in!)
I wanna go back on the server now haven't been on for ages
Let's plan a metting tomorrow then?

What times does it suit for people?
seems nice
Any time aslong as loads of people are there
Ok, let's meet 10.00 GMT+1 tomorrow morning? That's the only time I can show up.
Quote from The Very End :Ok, let's meet 10.00 GMT+1 tomorrow morning? That's the only time I can show up.

I won't be up by then... damnit
Ok let's push it then, 12.00GMT+1?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG