The online racing simulator
Quote from AndroidXP :Oh well, at least the magazine contains the directions on where to apply it.

can you really clean your arse with paper simmerman has already shat on?
Yes, if you print it out without ink. It's the thought that counts.
Quote from AndroidXP :Yes, if you print it out without ink.

you write all your code in whitespace dont you?
Sure, I have a custom compiler that turns empty spaces into 0 and tabs into 1. That's all I need
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there an estimated release date for 1.03 ?
Quote from Gills4life :Sorry if this has been asked before but is there an estimated release date for 1.03 ?

rumour has it that kunos wrote a script (yes sometimes he does write code (german pronounciation)) that automatically uploads the patch depending on the readout of a thermometer buried deep underground
Quote from AndroidXP :HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That was a good one.

Shall I take your very unhelpful and irritating reply as a no ?
Long answer: There have been plenty cases of "it should be out within the next X months" and "it will be out soon", but these are just hollow wishes/daydreams of Jaap "the PR guy" Wagenvoort which never came true as far as I can remember. 1.03 is in development for more than two years now and if you ever find a release estimate or even -date posted somewhere, don't trust it. When it's finally out I'm sure you'll notice it some way or another, but don't waste your time with anticipating the release.

Short answer: No release date.
Quote from AndroidXP :Long answer: There have been plenty cases of "it should be out within the next X months" and "it will be out soon", but these are just hollow wishes/daydreams of Jaap "the PR guy" Wagenvoort which never came true as far as I can remember. 1.03 is in development for more than two years now and if you ever find a release estimate or even -date posted somewhere, don't trust it. When it's finally out I'm sure you'll notice it some way or another, but don't waste your time with anticipating the release.

Short answer: No release date.

A bit like "F1 Championship Manager", or GPRM as it's pretending to be called. Has been in development for 5 years now? Absolute joke.
Quote from Gills4life :Shall I take your very unhelpful and irritating reply as a no ?

Come on, surely you know the deal with nKp by now...
Well I didn't because I had never really shown much interest in nkpro until seeing some previews of 1.03 and hearing of the abarth and hillclimb stage allegedly in the works. <insert lols here>

It is not exactly a well publicised sim is it?
Quote from Gills4life :Well I didn't because I had never really shown much interest in nkpro until seeing some previews of 1.03 and hearing of the abarth and hillclimb stage allegedly in the works. <insert lols here>

It is not exactly a well publicised sim is it?

No, it just happened before your time (here)... In short: ASS and others built a big hype about nKPro, the release was a bug-ridden POS and Kunos, the oh-so-sensitive programer, decided it was best to just disappear for half a year - especially when his website said (and still says!) that licences would be valid for a year... 1.03 is in the works for over a year now, which promises to be what 1.00 always should have been - just 3 years too late...
So what do we predict will happen to Nkpro in the future after the release of 1.03 ?
Another 4 year wait for another minor patch that changes a tyre texture.
1.03 has been out coming out in the "following 3 months" for 2 years now
Quote from Gills4life :So what do we predict will happen to Nkpro in the future after the release of 1.03 ?

kunos will sell the physics engine to the duke nukem developers
i gave up on nkpro..... that guy is a joke..... i have no idea how on earth can someone come to an decision to buy it....
Quote from DevilDare :i gave up on nkpro..... that guy is a joke..... i have no idea how on earth can someone come to an decision to buy it....

Like me? :P I regret it but it's something that I will always have..
Quote from BlueFlame :I regret it but it's something that I will always have..

We have now determined that NKP is like Herpes or any other STD.

:hide:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :We have now determined that NKP is like Herpes or any other STD.

:hide:

nKp - The Rash of Genitalia
NkP - Do You have the itch?
NKP - Was it worth it without protection?
Quote from bbman :..... especially when his website said (and still says!) that licences would be valid for a year... 1.03 is in the works for over a year now, which promises to be what 1.00 always should have been - just 3 years too late...

As someone who bought NKpro at the start (both influenced by the hype and the promise of updates), does this mean I have to pay to fully unlock 1.03 (once it's released)? The website does indeed still state that you only get one year of updates. I'm sure the original vision was for a reasonable amount of updates within a year, but it's pretty much been left broken since the start.

NKpro had a lot of promise as released, and technically we got what it said we were paying for, but for the development to be effectively downgraded to a side project within a few months of release has certainly left it in a difficult position to be resumed commercially.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG