The online racing simulator
Wil this eat FPS away On a Nvidea Geforce 9600 GT
Quote from Velociround :Which config did you try? Since there are a lot of enbseries configs in this thread..
If you tried mine, try using the shader 2.0 performance version, and if you still have problems, disable motion blur on enbseries.ini.
I have a 8600GT here too (256MB), I tested all the configs I made on 1680x1050, AA8x and AF16x and I don't have any problems using any of the configurations (I tested all of them on patch U, U35, V, W, X, Y, Y24, Y25, Z, Z3, Z4 and Z5 and they work without problems, altought I usually play with AA2x and AF16x using high quality settings)
I can even record videos using ... s and still have high fps
But disabling motion blur in any configuration will make your fps a lot higher anyway... the difference here is about ~96fps (I use fps limiter in the game) without motion blur and ~45fps with motion blur (using high quality settings)
EnableMotionBlur=0
(1 activate/0 deactivate)

I hope this helps

Oh thanks, 150fps now, all i had to do is disable mblur. Maybe some driver bug.
Quote from JasonJ :This one is similar to that and makes use of the Over-saturation to get the bloom high where there is heavy light, but not that annoying "fogginess" were it should look normal. The whole scene is not flooded with bloom light, just mainly the sky when you stare into it and high reflective surfaces.[...]

If I get what you mean, my settings already do that
Try looking at the sky for some seconds and then look back to the track using my settings... it adapts itself.
I'm recording a video of my settings right now of my settings, and I'll put it here - come back for updates!
Yes, and I did some other things and didn't like that distance blur effect nor the motion blur effect.

I think I started off with Electrik Kar's and tweaked some things, removed motion blur and added the oversaturation.
Quote from JasonJ :Yes, and I did some other things and didn't like that distance blur effect nor the motion blur effect.

I think I started off with Electrik Kar's and tweaked some things, removed motion blur and added the oversaturation.

I agree the motion blur was too strong and there was a somewhat fogginess about it. I also used Electrik Kar's for a more subtle effect. I don't use it at all now anyway. I prefer driving without being blinded everytime I come out of a tunnel.
Quote from Gills4life :I agree the motion blur was too strong and there was a somewhat fogginess about it. I also used Electrik Kar's for a more subtle effect. I don't use it at all now anyway. I prefer driving without being blinded everytime I come out of a tunnel.

Nice avatar!
I can't believe you quoted me just to say that. :nol2:
Quote from JasonJ :Yes, and I did some other things and didn't like that distance blur effect nor the motion blur effect.

"Distance blur" (depth of field) is disabled by default in my settings but can be enabled (it's a feature anyway, the latest enbseries dlls), and I enabled motion blur by default because people were asking me to do so, but anyone can easily disable it just as easy as shadow did and I explained that a ton of times (and then you'll probably have a great fps gain )...

I started off with default Boris Vorontsov settings for GTA SA from his website (which are pretty 'bloomy' if you try using it in any other game, but I modified and my version is 100% different from the original enbseries)
OT: anyone else have problems rendering 1680x1050 videos on Vegas using 720p and 1080p settings? every time I try this it just put black stripes on my video as if it was 4:3 and stretch it
Video is coming anyway..

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wil this eat FPS away On a Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT

No, but if it does, just disable motion blur.

Quote from G!NhO :thanks, but i wasnt sure if you posted this one in the thread so.......sorry

No problem
Quote from Gills4life :I can't believe you quoted me just to say that. :nol2:

if i didnt quote it then it wasnt clear who i was talking too
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : video is not ready on youtube
ENBSeries settings video
I downloaded your Enbseries and the mblur is tilting the whole time. Other than that it looks great.

Btw, used the High Quality one.
why was this thing working fine yesterday and it now when I start LFS.exe it crash before the menu!

without one or both of the .dll Lfs start but no effect
Manzik, did you happen to download patch Z5??? I experienced a system halt myself today when closing LFS, probably due to ENBseries and changes in LFS Z5.
nope, all I did was close lfs, turn of computer, then go to sleep, waking up, going to school, turning comp on, opening lfs.exe then BAM
Quote from JasonJ :Manzik, did you happen to download patch Z5??? I experienced a system halt myself today when closing LFS, probably due to ENBseries and changes in LFS Z5.

If you notice, the 2 videos I made of ENBSeries on youtube were recorded on patch Z5.... and I never experienced any kind of problem never had any crash with it.
I tested Z6 too and didn't have any problem.
Hmmm, OK Mazink, then I can't offer much help.

Try downloading the ENBseries files again. Maybe you corrupted the ini file somehow. Try deleting the ENBseries files altogether as well first and see if LFS is still working without it.
Quote from Velociround :If you notice, the 2 videos I made of ENBSeries on youtube were recorded on patch Z5.... and I never experienced any kind of problem never had any crash with it.
I tested Z6 too and didn't have any problem.

My LFS will crash when I end it with an exception error pretty much 50% of the time I use ENBseries. Probably because our PC's are different me thinks. It is possible.
Quote from JasonJ :My LFS will crash when I end it with an exception error pretty much 50% of the time I use ENBseries. Probably because our PC's are different me thinks. It is possible.

Is there any way to reproduce it so I can test if I can make it crash too?
Thanks.
Nah, it's just always random. I always end LFS the same, using [Leave] button in menu OR close the window. Sometimes I get an exception error, sometimes not. It only happens when I use ENBseries when I end LFS. It's not a huge issue to me. LFS is is closed and I've finished so I don't bother reporting it.

I was trying to imagine what caused Mazink's LFS to crash all of a sudden. I just thought graphics improvements to shadows and the like in Z5 may have had an effect on Mazink's PC particular config when using ENBseries. So that's why I asked him had he upgraded to Z5.

Mine is:
INTEL e8400 / Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3R / Team Dark 2x 1GB RAM 4-4-4-12 / MSI 9600GT 512MB drv180.48 /
WinXPSP2
Quote from LFSn00b :I don't know how, but that looks somewhat like NFS: ProStreet. And i actually like it! Good work

Thanks!

Quote from LFSn00b :EDIT: ooh, i see you're a fan of Avenged Sevenfold?

Quote from JasonJ :Nah, it's just always random. I always end LFS the same, using [Leave] button in menu OR close the window. Sometimes I get an exception error, sometimes not. It only happens when I use ENBseries when I end LFS. It's not a huge issue to me. LFS is is closed and I've finished so I don't bother reporting it.

Mine is:
INTEL e8400 / Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3R / Team Dark 2x 1GB RAM 4-4-4-12 / MSI 9600GT 512MB drv180.48 /
WinXPSP2

I have 2 computers which I can test LFS, the first one I had already tested, the second one I tried now that you said it, and here are the results.
First one
Pentium D 820 2.8Ghz / PCChips P17G / Eclipse 2x 1GB RAM 5-5-5-15 / XFX 8600GT Alpha Dog 256MB drivers 180.84
I tested patches U, U35, V, W, X, Y, Y22, Y24, Y25, Z, Z3, Z4, Z5, Z6 didn't have any problem. I tried to reproduce your error now too by both [Leave], alt + f4, close window and finish process on ctrl + alt + del, on patches Z, Z4, Z5 and Z6 none of these crashed.

Second one
Celeron 1.6Ghz / Gigabyte (don't know which) / Samsung 1x 1GB - 1x 512MB RAM / XFX FX5500 256MB drivers 175.19
I tested patches Z, Z5, Z6, but enbseries didn't seem to work at all
But the game didn't crash too.
I hope your problem can be solved anyway
Well thanks for looking at it, but it's when I close LFS, so at least I don't have to worry about it.
This totally screwed my LFS.
Everything i get is a black screen! And an error sound
what was the hotkey for turning off the bloom?
Shift+F12

Bloom lighting addon for LFS
(615 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG