Quote from Hyperactive :It's out! It's the new car list, check this: link

Rofl
Quote from Hyperactive :It's out! It's the new car list, check this: link

fantastic! i want teh patch now!!!!!111
that bottom-right FXR is about right...

Yup Vain, I get it. Thanks!
I wonder if well get a new, "Most users online", when the patch is out
want...my...update...
Quote from Vain :In your first sketch you forgot that the tyre is not floating in the air, but standing on the ground. That means, while the air can "easily" pass on the upper side, it's easiest way is blocked by the tarmac on the lower side. That means on the lower side there is more resistance, because the air has to flow to the sides. This raised resistance results in a raised pressure and a raised force that is bigger than on the upper side of the tyre.
Imagin it this way: A particle on the upper side of the tyre collides with the tyre and floats along it's surface until it reached the topmost point where it flies way. On the lower side the air particle collides with the tyre, flows along it's surface towards the tarmac, reaches the point where the tyre meets the tarmac and is trapped there, with the tyre rolling into it's direction. This is where the air particle says to the tyre "go away!" and creates a force that is bigger than on the upper side of the tyre.

I can't make a sketch of it because I'm on my laptop with no mouse. And you don't want a touchpad-sketch.

Vain

Also, the wheel would be spinning. Though, I beleive the spinning would cause downforce IF it was suspended in air (like throwing a baseball that sinks downward faster than expected). How the ground affects that I don't know.
Quote from Breizh :Yup Vain, I get it. Thanks!

And just when I got my great drawing finished

I post it anyway, even how wrong or nothelping it would be
Attached images
flow.jpg
Update! Update!!
Now this is what I call teasing.

The devs are evil. Very evil.

Vain
Not funny
He i just saw the date updated on the frontpagee...

When i clicked it it said that i wasnt allowed to see this message
I bet they are (or Victor is) reading this thread with finger on the "update torture teaser page" and giggling.
Come on guys. Go for a walk. Relax. Watch the clouds go by.

And when u come back, I already have the patch.
Or they have forgot it
@Blackout:
That is exactly how I imagin it.
Evil devs...

Vain
Ok, countdown then:

Vain
Quote from Micha :Come on guys. Go for a walk. Relax. Watch the clouds go by.

Huh how do I do that, do you mean shift-u on Blackwood or something?

Edit: Sod it, I'm going out to the shops for a bit...
10 what?
Lol...

This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG