The online racing simulator
i hope they release it one April 6th 2007. My next b-day.
If we all ask nicely, They will release the update tomorrow
They will release it when they feel like it's ready for releasing. None of us want any rushed new features that would need further fixing.
MataGyula, love the avatar
Quote from PLAYLIFE :OK, I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon: Here's hoping for a December 7th release - that's my birthday

LOL .

Lot's of April birthdays!

April 28th would be a nice B-day present for me. It's on a Friday as well, so I'd be able to DL at work rather than take all weekend at home on dialup.
''Okay so this is Mr. Hiroku in the beach... but he forgot his bikini!...''
Quote from PLAYLIFE :naah... you don't want a game that improves forever but is never released. What you want is to occasionally get the update also into your computer...

Yeah, I was pointing to your "end of april" comment
Just wondering, but where does it say on the site they will revel all info on the LFS site? because they could post info up to easter and then release it where we will find the surprise.
Quote from GP4Flo :Yes, that would be a nice birthday present for me.

yes, for me as well
Quote :Just wondering, but where does it say on the site they will revel all info on the LFS site? because they could post info up to easter and then release it where we will find the surprise.

it'll be a patch hunt."OMG!!!!!!!!! It's in the last page of the skins forum. RUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Can't u imagine that?
Maybe the patch will be released tonight? Would be cool.
Quote from n2oaddict :''Okay so this is Mr. Hiroku in the beach... but he forgot his bikini!...''

Thats wrong, its like this "He his bikini forgot"
Here is the whole super duper not understandable joke:

Mr Hiroku go to the beach for swimming. Suddenly. He his bikini forgot!!
So, Mr Hiroku becomes naked and making a hole in the beach.
A lifeguard ask “Why do making hole the beach”
Mr Hiroku say “The water for make my commiseration!!! my bikini forgot!”

Even tho I dont understand it I cant stop laughing lol.

Devs better realease the patch this week so I can play all next week because of the spring brake.
yaae
Quote :Devs better realease the patch this week so I can play all next week because of the spring brake.

Lucky ass :Kick_Can_
Maybe they release it here first to check if there are bugs. After that they probably put it on the main site...?
40 minutes to go gentlemen! Get your F5 keys ready!
#542 - vtx
F5 F5 F5 F5 illepall
hey guys, would someone be as kind to paste the text of the update here (when it has been updated of course )? Or even make a screenshot? I am stuck at my job for 3 more hours and the category "games" is filtered so I can`t access the main site
I will.
Quote from himself :Lucky ass :Kick_Can_

Haha I had this whole week without school and I will have the other one too. I mean I went on monday to school but not on tuesday and wednsday. (Didnt feel like.)
Rappa Z >> Thank You
u didn't feel like going to school? do ur parents care? What r ur grades? i get straight a's
Quote from n2oaddict :I will.

thanks mate, I appreciate it!
Quote from marsaz :tyre alone would be neutral because the upper side of the tyre generates downforce and the lower side of it generates uplift which is equal to downforce
BUT
at the point in which tyre touches tarmac air particles have no way to go. They face an obstacle and since they have energy (which of course depends on the speed) they try to push it somewhere, in this case to lift it up a bit to make their way through.

I believe it's the way it works

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernoulli_effect

Kinda late to the discussion, but oh well.
20 mins!
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG