The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Nice pics Jesper, like too much the one, four and five ones.

Click for better quality.

)

Where did you get those lights and interior im very interested in them.
Luathas' 180SX interior.
Quote from MiniVan :Where did you get those lights and interior im very interested in them.

Search on LFS-Database.com,they're all there.
Sweet Skin !
Me and Tein.

I've seen alot of awsome pictures
but how do you get that AE68, i suck at modding
Quote from innersasuke16 :I've seen alot of awsome pictures
but how do you get that AE68, i suck at modding

Search for it yourself, its illegal to give the link here.

And it sucks.
Quote from G!NhO :Search for it yourself, its illegal to give the link here.

And it sucks.

It sucks because you expect it to be the best thing ever when its a beta..
Quote from l1k3z0mg :It sucks because you expect it to be the best thing ever when its a beta..

No, i absolutely don't expect it to be the best, its just that the standard xrt is much better.
yup, the AE86 just doens't feel good. It handles really different then the XRT.... bad
Lonely.

but why oh why an SX interious/exterior on a FZ?! Doesn't resamble AT ALL
Are you serious ? It's not 1st or 30th april, man.
Quote from Scrabby :but why oh why an SX interious/exterior on a FZ?! Doesn't resamble AT ALL

Because then they think they drive an SX dorifto car, instead of a FZ5.
Quote from Scrabby :yup, the AE86 just doens't feel good. It handles really different then the XRT.... bad

Only by the rear lights (with a skin template.) Other than that, it's just a Ferrari 575 or a Porsche 911.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Only by the rear lights (with a skin template.) Other than that, it's just a Ferrari 575 or a Porsche 911.

it is based on a Porsche 911, not a ferrari (only the rear lights).
Quote from G!NhO :it is based on a Porsche 911, not a ferrari (only the rear lights).

Its based on allot of cars.. look on wiki.
No, Scawen once talked about the cars and he said "the XR GT was loosely based on" and the same about the XFG. So the FZ5 is also loosely based on one real car, and that is a Porsche 911 just look at the engine specs, the shape of the car and the exhausts.
Quote from G!NhO :No, Scawen once talked about the cars and he said "the XR GT was loosely based on" and the same about the XFG. So the FZ5 is also loosely based on one real car, and that is a Porsche 911 just look at the engine specs, the shape of the car and the exhausts.

The XFG is based on the Fiat Punto.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG