The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Fook me skiper, that look VERY real! How'd you do it?

BTW I know you posted it on a real pic. What I'm talking about are the things you did on the XRT to make it look real.

All is very simple. Used a photoshop. Has imposed a screenshot on a real photo, has added some effects and has worked with light. Excuse for bad English

and more...
not drift, but.. )))

Quote from MiniVan :These are just some pics i took while trying out the ae86 mod, i liked it, but not my cup of tea, xrt seems better for me.

well use the AA button next time..
annyway.. the standard XRT look´s way more better then that moddel
Quote from skiper :....

:wow:

Any chance you can pm me/link here to a really hi-res version [FZR ones]

Cheers
Quote from LFSn00b :/fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp

seriously are people THAT ignorant??

He meant the skin was ripped from rFactor which it IS. The mod is from GRID like everyone knows.

And Shadowww, rFactor is not that bad that you need to bash it all the time. Give the Niels' C6 mod a try for example...

sheesh

I agree with you, i have Rfactor too. Its fun to get away from LFS every once in a while. I play the Oversteer mod when i am in the mood for some RX7 drifting or even the 180sx...
But i still think LFS is better but Rfactor is still fun to play.
Quote from J@tko ::wow:

Any chance you can pm me/link here to a really hi-res version [FZR ones]

Cheers

Excuse, but these drawings are not present in high quality, I will necessarily make specially for you another, in high quality with participation FZR
Quote from skiper :Excuse, but these drawings are not present in high quality, I will necessarily make specially for you another, in high quality with participation FZR

Awesome
Here's one drift picture.
Attached images
RJTDRIFT2.jpg
poster, for one Russian LFS a portal
Attached images
de_rsn.jpg
Me and my ™Leader Wolf

™DriftBeasts
Attached images
enb2009_3_24_12_5_6.JPG
enb2009_3_24_12_6_11.JPG
enb2009_3_24_12_13_25.JPG
enb2009_3_24_12_7_42.JPG
It looks like almost everyone has got modded LFS :thumbsdow It feels like rFactor..
Quote from Flame CZE :It looks like almost everyone has got modded LFS :thumbsdow It feels like rFactor..

Well, thats what happens with computer games, they all get modded some how, so deal with it.
Quote from Flame CZE :It looks like almost everyone has got modded LFS :thumbsdow It feels like rFactor..

well. Most people have Mods now! In some case people like them and enjoy using them..
Nice screenshots.
Great Pictures, Jesper 187. I really like the skins.
Some pics from the twinning session with my former mentor who teaches me how to drift in LFS.
Attached images
untitled3tt2.jpg
61883973ui0.jpg
untitled5vk2.jpg
untitled6ck0.jpg
untitled4fw7.jpg
untitled7fu6.jpg
™DB Wolf
™DB Nicce
™DB GnarKill
ED-Floodan

kicking it sideway´s..

XRT body + Spoilers and mods + XRG engine + bent intercooler in grill = Uber :riceboy:
Told a man who uses AE86 with XRT physics

I did it for request, and there isn't intercooler. This is vertex bug lol.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :XRT body + Spoilers and mods + XRG engine + bent intercooler in grill = Uber :riceboy:

You aint much better with your AE86, ricy FZ and FXO mods.
Quote from Shadowww :Told a man who uses AE86 with XRT physics

Quote from Riders Motion :You aint much better with your AE86, ricy FZ and FXO mods.

Tee hee.... It's not rice, it's race-tuning! (apart from the AE86 one. :shy

Oops, forgot there is no power difference.... damn!
Quote from Riders Motion :You aint much better with your AE86, ricy FZ and FXO mods.

When I am online, all mine .vob's are original.

I have custom additional LFS.exe which loads XR.mod, FZ.mod, FX.mod, RB4.mod etc instead of .vob's. But it has disabled multiprayer, too.
So I don't have to switch vob's every time. Also, some of cars are pre-tweaked in .exe

P.S.: Don't even try to ask about those things via PM's, you won't get them.

P.P.S.: </offtopic>
Quote from Shadowww :When I am online, all mine .vob's are original.

I have custom additional LFS.exe which loads XR.mod, FZ.mod, FX.mod, RB4.mod etc instead of .vob's. But it has disabled multiprayer, too.
So I don't have to switch vob's every time. Also, some of cars are pre-tweaked in .exe

P.S.: Don't even try to ask about those things via PM's, you won't get them.

P.P.S.: </offtopic>

Why do you tell them anyway? In every post of yours your showing off with what you have/can etc.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Why do you tell them anyway? In every post of yours your showing off with what you have/can etc.

That was reply to this:

This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG