The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from drift king cz :"stock models 4ever" club here.

And magnot forgot a one thing... Not really important... Oh, no, it's important... 86 interior? If i would like to play like i'm driving a hachiroku, i would like to drive in 86 interior, not in boxes with textures.

+1
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Hmm, maybe your slow or something. He doesn't spend all his time on these mods...
He also converted the model and didn't edit anything, hes not going to bother with making all this stuff for us. We are lucky he even released this or even made any mods for the public in the first place.
Got anything to say to me about what i said, send a PM. ( i most likely won't respond because i am not even going to bother to bicker back and forth )

Got a question... if tweaker means you are using LFS tweak for more HP than how did you get it?, its got License protection on it...

Don't you knew he can make his own tweaker? He got nice skills in HEX editing.
While tweak for Z wasn't relesed, I hex edited LFS.exe to make my XRG into 2.6L inline-6 with 430bhp.
ae86 sucks ass in lfs
Quote from Shadowww :Don't you knew he can make his own tweaker? He got nice skills in HEX editing.
While tweak for Z wasn't relesed, I hex edited LFS.exe to make my XRG into 2.6L inline-6 with 430bhp.

hmm ...
LFStweak for z wasn't release?? shocking cuz here is the thread...
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50010
Quote from Töki (HUN) :And it has license protection.

That what i am saying, why does he say "tweaker" if he talking about the LFStweak whichi is license protected, if he wanted to use that he would have to crack lfs. Or is he talking about something else...
And also shadow... he already mentioned HEX EDITING. i am talking about "tweaker"
The car mods get worse and worse everytime i check the ''drifting pic's'' topic.
What a shame.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :That what i am saying, why does he say "tweaker" if he talking about the LFStweak whichi is license protected, if he wanted to use that he would have to crack lfs. Or is he talking about something else...
And also shadow... he already mentioned HEX EDITING. i am talking about "tweaker"

All older versions of 0.5Z tweak had no license protection (that's why they were old lfs-database and not here) (and still are).
nice pics jesper!
finally a mod i like too
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Hmm, maybe your slow or something. He doesn't spend all his time on these mods...
He also converted the model and didn't edit anything, hes not going to bother with making all this stuff for us. We are lucky he even released this or even made any mods for the public in the first place.
Got anything to say to me about what i said, send a PM. ( i most likely won't respond because i am not even going to bother to bicker back and forth )

... Who cares if he spent on it his whole life or he just converted it from a shitty arcade game which calls itself racing simulator. ... Hmm, maybe your brain is infected or something that you have to be agressive for no reason. ... Anyway I would be for to forbid modding LFS cars' models completely.
a twin with someone(i forgot his name)
i am the yellow one
IMG tag=fail
Graphics=fail
And you drive the wrong way
Here are the Panorama's I made today They look pretty awesome I think

EDIT: Click for fullscreen... (some people just stay dumb xD)

And when you've clicked and went to Imageshack site, Click AGAIN for the actual fullsizes >.< xD
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
Quote from Bose321 :
And you drive the wrong way

The demo drivers have now only the normal way, but they keep drifting in the wrong way, because the Blackwood is in this way more "driftable".
Quote from Drift King CZ :The demo drivers have now only the normal way, but they keep drifting in the wrong way, because the Blackwood is in this way more "driftable".

not way mere driftable, way more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from dennisw :not way mere driftable, way more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause u see text WRONG WAY, so you can learn english during drifting.
Quote from Shadowww :Cause u see text WRONG WAY, so you can learn english during drifting.

uhmmm Cruise = On? Or do you still see: Wrong way then? Haven't cruised in a while :P
Quote from dutchshogun :uhmmm Cruise = On? Or do you still see: Wrong way then? Haven't cruised in a while :P

Oh yeah, demo drift0rz + cruiz0rz serva with twin-turbo XRG.
Quote from Shadowww :Oh yeah, demo drift0rz + cruiz0rz serva with twin-turbo XRG.

Oh w8, I thought you were talking about DennisW's post with the 2drifting XRG's

Nevermind :P
Man, Shadowww seems nice and all, but since he got S2 he's been way more crappier.
Quote from dutchshogun :uhmmm Cruise = On? Or do you still see: Wrong way then? Haven't cruised in a while :P

cruse on=no wrong way lol
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Man, Shadowww seems nice and all, but since he got S2 he's been way more crappier.

I agree.... now he thinks he is better than everyone.
I know i am a start a$$ at times, but he takes it tooooo far.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG