The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Demo
Where is the problem ? Demo Racers can't post screenshots with S2 cars and tracks here or what ? How everybody haters know, that the screenshots weren't taken on S2 licensed account ? (for example on a friend's PC ... yes that's my situation few posts up). So please respect us or stfu ...

BTW: I want buy a license in future. But don't now and don't S2.

Sry for OT and my language ...
Quote from Sevnator :Where is the problem ? Demo Racers can't post screenshots with S2 cars and tracks here or what ? How everybody haters know, that the screenshots weren't taken on S2 licensed account ? (for example on a friend's PC ... yes that's my situation few posts up). So please respect us or stfu ...

Ale nejsou důkazy, žes to fotil u kámoše.
---
But there is no proof that you took them from friend's PC.
Quote from Sevnator :Where is the problem ? Demo Racers can't post screenshots with S2 cars and tracks here or what ? How everybody haters know, that the screenshots weren't taken on S2 licensed account ? (for example on a friend's PC ... yes that's my situation few posts up). So please respect us or stfu ...

Why would we respect someone that is most likely a cracker until he gets his friend to post saying that he used his account - which your not aloud to do anyways.
And don't tell us to shut up, you should get your friend to post or you should GTFO.

I agree with you but always with a reference.
Licensed name (S2 or S1), or link that you had taken this pic.
Quote from MiniVan :May I ask where you got those skins? I really like them.

I made em and they are private!
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Why would we respect someone that is most likely a cracker until he gets his friend to post saying that he used his account - which your not aloud to do anyways

And who are you to decide if someone is guilty or not? this forum has it's own moderators and administrators. send them a PM about this or be quiet. catching crackers is not your job.
you have no information, even to that that he did the picture. just that he said he did, is no valid proof.

few day's ago someone posted a topic that he discovered a demo player in public S2 server. luckily the topic was closed, because only proof was a screenshot where the "demo player" said he is a cracker.
Quote from Kevin68 :Pitdrifttttt.

Who the f*ck let you to edit my skin? It was made for XRT only!
Quote from Zoig :And who are you to decide if someone is guilty or not? this forum has it's own moderators and administrators. send them a PM about this or be quiet. catching crackers is not your job.
you have no information, even to that that he did the picture. just that he said he did, is no valid proof.

few day's ago someone posted a topic that he discovered a demo player in public S2 server. luckily the topic was closed, because only proof was a screenshot where the "demo player" said he is a cracker.

hahahaha stupid demo racer, don't tell me to be quiet.. And also i said he might be, not saying he is a "CRACK" i didn't say - I SMELL A CRACKER BOYS!, GET HIM.
STFU and leave the forum. And also sharing accounts is against the rules, maybe demo racers should read them.
-
(Nicce) DELETED by Nicce : wrong
Quote from l1k3z0mg :hahahaha stupid demo racer, don't tell me to be quiet..

Are S2 users somehow better, that you can refer to Demo users as stupid?
Quote from Zoig :Are S2 users somehow better, that you can refer to Demo users as stupid?

Look at his username and you should know what to think of his opinions.
Quote from Zoig :Are S2 users somehow better, that you can refer to Demo users as stupid?

Wow if you think that i am saying that demo racers are stupid than you really are stupid.
YOUR LABELED AS A DEMO RACER. So i am going to call you one. ****, think before you talk, and if you got anything else to say, take it to PM's.
Quote from lukasauno :Who the f*ck let you to edit my skin? It was made for XRT only!

Renaming isn't editing
Next time use smaller FOV, it must be somewhere from 10 to 40.
lol @ the pink crap everywhere
Some drifting, 2 that aint but.. ( Credit to Stoned for making our names in Cones LOl)
Attached images
fxdrft.jpg
fzdbbl.jpg
turdf.jpg
turdf3.jpg
Screens are really awesome, mate!
Quote from feat :Screens are really awesome, mate!

Thanks, Gonna make some more now
hehe nice, my brothers bands name is Turismo
Quote from lukelfs :Some drifting, 2 that aint but.. ( Credit to Stoned for making our names in Cones LOl)

Looks@second picture:

Woow, that's a nice skin you've got there! ;-)
But I think it's about time you put it back in the closet haha
Got bored.
Attached images
lfs_00000119.jpg
bad blur and no smoke
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG