Grabby6.jpg
Grabby7.jpg
Grabby8.jpg
Mine, photoshopped.
Attached images
driffft.jpg
Quote from Jakg :heres a few...

Quote from Jakg :another couple...

They're some nice pics. I notice you only use the LX6. Is that all tou can do it with.
Quote from nutty boy :They're some nice pics. I notice you only use the LX6. Is that all tou can do it with.

no, but i LOVE the car, the XRT feels... wrong to me
Attached images
drifting.jpg
fz5.jpg
Quote from Xaid0n :

Is that greboths skin in the second picture?

Here is one of mine, crap skin, dont ask. Note the disc brake .
Attached images
Westhill_bw5 copy.jpg
while CSR downloads of a slow server ill make a few pics...

EDIT - THe pics sucked, im not even gonna post em!
Quote from Jakg :while CSR downloads of a slow server ill make a few pics...

EDIT - THe pics sucked, im not even gonna post em!

Lol. At least post one to prove it.
Adobe photoshop FTW! With those brakes, they're a good start. But it'd be cool if you got a more glowing effect on them. Right now it kinda just looks like you edited the Hue and Saturation. Change the colour to actual red instead of orange and blur it slightly. That'l look nice
Quote from cloudstrife676 :Adobe photoshop FTW! With those brakes, they're a good start. But it'd be cool if you got a more glowing effect on them. Right now it kinda just looks like you edited the Hue and Saturation. Change the colour to actual red instead of orange and blur it slightly. That'l look nice

Well the actual colour of 'hot' brakes is orangy-red so I might edit the colour to that but not exactly red. Why blur it if that is the focus point?
Quote from xWolFx :Well the actual colour of 'hot' brakes is orangy-red so I might edit the colour to that but not exactly red. Why blur it if that is the focus point?

I think a radial blur on the brake discs will give the impression of glowing heat. try it out. I dunno if it'll work either. Just a theory
>150 KM/H
Attached images
drift.jpg
drift2.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :>150 KM/H

i think you got the back whel editing wring... the rim looks like it is gonna fall off... you dont have alloys? lol (not saying that i can edit anytin) anyway it loks good
no it isnt...it's a GTR standing there
Quote from anbiddulph :i think you got the back whel editing wring...

Did you mean "wrong"?
And i cant yet figure a way for radial blur to work good on 45deg pics
And what do you mean by alloys? Rims?
Funnycat - usually Russians find very creative ways of solving problems...watch and learn...3 ways of doing it
1) you take the picture, rotate it to normal position not 45 degrees, aply radial blur, rotate it back.
2) you take the monitor, rotate it 45 degrees, so the picture isnt rotated...apply the blur. VOILA!
3) You take a beer can, you open it, you think "screw this, looks good already"

cheers
squidhead - usually Latvians try to pretend smart enough to teach Russians how to be random and funny... after drinking 4 cans of beer they think of somethink... think.... THINK.... THINK!!! *ding!* IDEA! Rotate the monitor! OMGWTFLOL tis funneh! ima post tis!
No offence, just kidding
Seriously:
I dont consider this as a problem, so I don't wanna solve it (duh, I'm too lazy )
LFSn00b - the biggest one you got!
Funnycat - Lol, I consider myself a Russian
Well, this is rallyx but it fits best in this thread.
Attached images
lx6edited.jpg
Again, I forgot to hide those lap times... :doh:
Attached images
LFS 2006-10-15 11-25-55-89.jpg
LFS 2006-10-15 11-30-13-67.jpg
LFS 2006-10-21 19-09-10-60.jpg
LFS 2006-10-21 19-11-03-14.jpg
LFS 2006-10-21 19-13-38-78.jpg
LFS 2006-10-21 19-22-15-17.jpg
Quote from Antsa :Again, I forgot to hide those lap times... :doh:

some nice shots there!