The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from d6nn :i meant that i didn t clip the tyre barrier. i touched the side wall and it started flying.

Oh right. Well that's possible

Neonmuffler, that's a great picture.
#78 - Jakg
just messing about to get some pictures...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
#79 - Jakg
some more...
Attached images
Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-6.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg
Untitled-8.jpg
Am I the only one who can't drift on this forum?
#81 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :Am I the only one who can't drift on this forum?

depends - some cars i just CANNOT drift - the XRT being one of them - i only use the LX6 as i cant keep it in a straight line!
Quote from Jakg :depends - some cars i just CANNOT drift - the XRT being one of them - i only use the LX6 as i cant keep it in a straight line!

You can drift with the lx6...but you cant drift with the XRT...something is wrong, becaus the XRT, are the best car for drift(my opinion) pratic it and you will see ^^
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#83 - Jakg
Quote from thisnameistaken :Edit: Well, I skidded around two corners on my first go (see attachment) so I'd have to say it looks pretty easy. I just shifted from fifth to third to lock the rears and that was that.

i know - people say drifiing is hard - just shift down a "few" gears and stomp the power, or just flick it about and hold it - its actually easy - now drifting with hot tyres makes it harder, as the limit you can push it before it just spins seems to be quite vague!
Quote from HEADSHOT :You can drift with the lx6...but you cant drift with
the XRT...something is wrong, becaus the XRT, are the best car for drift(my opinion) pratic it and you will see ^^

i can't keep the LX6 in a straight line, thats why i love it drifting (and the RAC - although not so much now), the XRT just doesn't feel right, i love how brutal the LX6 can feel!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I can guarentee you that I could probarbly drift the LX6. (This was a long time ago whilst I was a recruit in N1 racing) I made a video of me trying to drive the LX6 around South City for the league race. Hilarious watching me trying to control it round bends. 80% of the time I didn't even get past the first corner.

Turns out I got last place in qualifying, sprint and feature race in that league race. That was due to connection problems though. I'd have still probarbly got last though.
Quote from Woyta :This is my old video. This picture is from yesterday. :-) I will make this video. Now i am looking for interesting drifts in replays.

Next month we can throw something together with Killman, some drift with RB4 in twins etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pristi mesic(zacatek) muzem neco dat dohromady, licence bude a uz trenuju, takze tripl nebude snad problem !
Here's my puny attempt..hope I get it right this time
Attached images
Sliders 3.jpg
Still better than anything I could do.
Thanks, apprecieate it. Got a couple of oopsie shots too for what they're worth.

Jim
Attached images
Missed My Turn.jpg
Oops2.jpg
#91 - d6nn
Quote from Intelvet :Thanks, apprecieate it. Got a couple of oopsie shots too for what they're worth.

Jim

its a drifting picture thread u know illepall
lol, i dont really like drifting but here are a few
Attached images
078.jpg
081.jpg
067.jpg
They're good.
Love the roundabout one.
Quote from d6nn :its a drifting picture thread u know illepall

Sure..I was drifting through the air is all

Jim

i kept drifting after this 1
Attached images
driftxrg.JPG
That really doesn't look like drifting. That's going real fast round the corner.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG