The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The Dark Shadow :If you think i'am good enough as a team leader (see the score in the pic ) join my clan.

PM me to know more if you are interested.

You might have wanted to make the writing hidden more then it would of disguised the fact that you just crashed into someone
Quote from nutty boy :You might have wanted to make the writing hidden more then it would of disguised the fact that you just crashed into someone

First i didn't hide it because i wanted to show the score, second if you haven't noticed the one who say "sorry" is not me can't see the name is shorter than mine?illepall
#53 - Jakg
oooooh, a drift score! that means alot!

Drift Scores mean nothing, i could beat that by being crashed!
Quote from Jakg :oooooh, a drift score! that means alot!

Drift Scores mean nothing, i could beat that by being crashed!

Yeah but maybe some years of experience more then you means something...
#55 - Jakg
Quote from The Dark Shadow : Yeah but maybe some years of experience more then you means something... noob

years of experience in what exactly? drift scores from LFS Lapper mean less than nothing, and calling me a noob doesnt change that!

EDIT - i see you removed the word noob

But still, i fail to see how your years of experince are, as i have been in LFS from ~ may 2005, and have done almost 10x more miles than you
Quote from Jakg :years of experience in what exactly? drift scores from LFS Lapper mean less than nothing, and calling me a noob doesnt change that!

EDIT - i see you removed the word noob

But still, i fail to see how your years of experince are, as i have been in LFS from ~ may 2005, and have done almost 10x more miles than you

I don't mean drift score experience, when i start to race you had 12 and lfs lapper was not even thinked yet.
I race since 2003 in S1 this account is the one i brought S2 License with...
And yes i remove to be less "offensive" as possible because i don't want to make an enemy of you.
And for the stats is because i usually use demo because of my team mates.
#57 - Jakg
Quote from The Dark Shadow :I don't mean drift score experience, when i start to race you had 12 and lfs lapper was not even thinked yet.
I race since 2003 in S1 this account is the one i brought S2 License with...
And yes i remove to be less "offensive" as possible because i don't want to make an enemy of you.
And for the stats is because i usually use demo because of my team mates.

fine, but i was merely pointing out that Drift Scores mean absolutely nothing because its alot easier to go "point whoring" than to make a "crikey how did he do that and then that and then keep it in a straight line" drift, and saying "i kept it in so you could see my score " implies you actually think points matter
Quote from Jakg :fine, but i was merely pointing out that Drift Scores mean absolutely nothing because its alot easier to go "point whoring" than to make a "crikey how did he do that and then that and then keep it in a straight line" drift, and saying "i kept it in so you could see my score " implies you actually think points matter

No no absolutly not i've have the replay maybe with that i can say it was a good drift but you know most of the people like more scores or things like that.
#59 - Jakg
Quote from The Dark Shadow :No no absolutly not i've have the replay maybe with that i can say it was a good drift but you know most of the people like more scores or things like that.

replay - 1000 words
Score - 3 word "OMG sik d0r1ft0!" or "load of bull"

the only people i know who think scores mean anything are on demo servers
This is a screenshot forum, not a flame war :P
Really close face2face drift. Me and MCZ Killman I will use it in my drift video. :-)
I don't usaully watch drift videos but that pic is great. I might just watch this video.
#64 - Jakg
Well that's going to take 20 minutes to save, and WMP won't play AVI's without saving them so, I think i'll stick with the good ol "what's that" question?
Quote from Jakg :cough

This is my old video. This picture is from yesterday. :-) I will make this video. Now i am looking for interesting drifts in replays.
#67 - dev
Quote from dev :Drifting is an art

Only when i can see you hit a stick off dynamite and never drift again
Quote from Woyta :This is my old video. This picture is from yesterday. :-) I will make this video. Now i am looking for interesting drifts in replays.

Nice vid!

But 4WD drifting..? illepall
Quote from frokki :But 4WD drifting..? illepall

Why not? Look at WRC. They are still drifting. :-) I have 64% of power on rear wheels. 4wd can do what RWD can't. I have no problem be fast in corner like FZ50. Warm tires? No problem. Real fun with RB4 starts at 100degres. Long drifts on Kyoto ring? I do them too.
I can drift with RWD but 4wd ares my favourite cars.
4wd are good for drift. Much better then FWD. :-)
#71 - dev
Quote from rc10racer :Only when i can see you hit a stick off dynamite and never drift again

LOL Put that in the improvement suggestions
#72 - d6nn
drifting accident. the thing is i didn't clip the barriers
Attached images
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
How did you get a dent and fly if you didn't clip the barriers.
#74 - d6nn
Quote from nutty boy :How did you get a dent and fly if you didn't clip the barriers.

i meant that i didn t clip the tyre barrier. i touched the side wall and it started flying.

This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG