The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Shadowww :I don't try to think that :sadbanana

Dw, I'll stick up for you.... for now.

and btw, it's obvious Henrique has cracked the game. Look at his website. Sadly, I can't post the link because it has illegal mods on it.
Dennis shadap. I said ur pic fails and IMG does. Why does that make me fail?
drifting with my friend on demo server
Nice skin.
If it is public, PM me please.
wow very nice
Love first one.

Do you have 1680x1050 version?
Quote from skiper :mmm. I have the same picture but with different resolution 1280 x 1024

Thanks, but please post big images with links and not with [img] tags. Not everyone has 22" and bigger monitors.
on picture is a failure xD

(c) 2002-2007 :P

we got 2009 allready xD
Quote from Shadowww :Nice skin.
If it is public, PM me please.

sorry, it's private for now

some more drifitng with my friend on demo server:
xrg1
xrg2
xrg3
Fook me skiper, that look VERY real! How'd you do it?

BTW I know you posted it on a real pic. What I'm talking about are the things you did on the XRT to make it look real.
Last one is pretty awesome.

Quote from Kac :sorry, it's private for now

some more drifitng with my friend on demo server:
p://c33.grono.net/139/39/gallery-74418685-500x500.jpg"]xrg1[/URL]
://b62.grono.net/144/36/gallery-74418911-500x500.jpg"]xrg2[/URL]
://c50.grono.net/111/112/gallery-74418861-500x500.jpg"]xrg3[/URL]

just has to ask..

what demo server can u get the XRT AND the XRG on the track at the same time ?
i wasn´t able to get that the last time i checed it..

oh.. and i just asking.. bananas and shit is for other ppl to burn..
Quote from tiptop :There's some really cool pics in this thread. I've only watched a few pages from the end but i'm sure it's plenty of cool pics in the rest aswell. The edited pics using real life background with LFS car drifting is pretty, impressive nice job. Nice rip from the Oversteer drift mod for rFactor for the Team Orange skin. Yea you got busted there's their logo clearly visible on the car on both side. You could give at least credits to whom they are due.

Uh oh, he ripped something from crappy mod for rCraptor, we must all kill him now.
Quote from tiptop :What does it have to do with that story? You must feel really lonely to feel a need to bring that personnal conflict in this thread. It's not about being a fan of whatever(the only fanboy i see in the last four posts is you as you feel a need to call names on rfactor and bring a debate that has nothing to see with the thread) it's just a question of respect. But i bet you're one of those dicks that feels a need to put other games down to feel better(got a complex?).

And yes i do play rFactor, and i do play also GTR2, GTL, RBR, i've played GTR, IRacing and many other racing games whatever they are sim or arcade because i'm not a narrow-minded tosser.

You didn't played LFS, yet.
Quote :
Quote from tiptop : Nice rip from the Oversteer drift mod for rFactor for the Team Orange skin. Yea you got busted there's their logo clearly visible on the car on both side. You could give at least credits to whom they are due.

Quote from Shadowww :Uh oh, he ripped something from crappy mod for rCraptor, we must all kill him now.

I agree with you completely, tiptop. When you rip something, which I do not encourage, you at least give the original author credit. The source of the rip is irrelevant, so is the forum.
Shadowww, tiptop didn't say anything about us killing anyone, he just asked to give some credit. Quite reasonable, me thinks.. So don't start flaming straight away even if you personally don't like other games than LFS.

On a lighter note, awesome pics, skiper!
Quote from Nicce :just has to ask..

what demo server can u get the XRT AND the XRG on the track at the same time ?
i wasn´t able to get that the last time i checed it..

oh.. and i just asking.. bananas and shit is for other ppl to burn..

but i'm aint using XRT. both cars are XRG
sorry my bad then..
Screenies done with my beloved XRT:
I am not expecting you to like them (in which case I'd be very happy), but I want to know your opinion about them.

Attached images
pic 18.JPG
pic 19.JPG
pic 20.JPG
pic 21.JPG
pic 22.JPG
Who wants to post burning banana image?
Quote from feat :Who wants to post burning banana image?

OOOH OOH pick me!! pick me!! :P
To Be Honest, Your avatar says enough
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG