(2577 posts, closed, started )
-1 For GTR drifting
-1 For asking us to rate it
-1 For not shift+f'ing
-6 For your team tag

1/10
#552 - AMB
Thanks.....lol
I'm not trying to sound like a mean person here but some of those pictures make some of you people seem like bad drifters, but then again some of them were really good. I noticed that alot of the screenshots were taken really close to the car which isn't the best. Take the camera back a little bit so people can actually see the turn and the car more. If you guys are intrested in seeing Shik.D pictures check out our website and forums, we have tons of pictures and a promo video. www.shikanedrifters.com
Some pics testing a new public skin of Caoz.

Click for biggest pics.

Quote from FQ400 : If you guys are intrested in seeing Shik.D pictures check out our website and forums, we have tons of pictures and a promo video. www.shikanedrifters.com

The pics aren't that much better.
Hey now dont start a team fight...Keep it calm and simple!! Love all of the pics anyone posts becuase it has LOVE...WOW that sounds gay...F it Fight!!! lmao JKJK but drifting is great no matter who does it!!
Quote from greg_slideways :Hey now dont start a team fight...Keep it calm and simple!! Love all of the pics anyone posts becuase it has LOVE...WOW that sounds gay...F it Fight!!! lmao JKJK but drifting is great no matter who does it!!

Pff... We all know JDM*Fantasy kicks Shikane Drifters' butts.
Quote from greg_slideways :Hey now dont start a team fight...Keep it calm and simple!! Love all of the pics anyone posts becuase it has LOVE...WOW that sounds gay...F it Fight!!! lmao JKJK but drifting is great no matter who does it!!

I would've invited you to see a few of DM's works but then.. LfS-Torque is down.
Quote from Riders Motion :'JDM Style' is not to have your fart can scrapping the ground. It's not even a real term. It's true that Japanese drifters do put their car really low with a lot of camber, but it's not exclusively JDM...

Its not JDM AT ALL...
JDM means Japanese Domestic Market which means the cars completely stock made in Japan! So low ridez wiz spinnaz and big eggzast are not JDM in any way.
A JDM car is just what you get from the car dealer when you buy a car in Japan.
But JDM is shit now, the new wave is on the USDM.
I wasn't in JDM*F when I did this but I can do the same kicking a$$ screens right now!

1280x1024

Everyone had is own style, mine rocks
Quote from waider :
But JDM is shit now, the new wave is on the USDM.

You damn right.
Totaly agree!! I Love that Us put there kick too it...DOnt take it over though!!!
I just see that I've "double posted" like a big noob! Shame on me!!
Quote from waider :I just see that I've "double posted" like a big noob! Shame on me!!

What I mean is peoples tend to think that because it's got granny nips low ride height, mad camber and 'I Drifting' stickers, it's JDM y0. And if you read my post twice, you'll noticed I haven't said it WAS JDM. I said Japanese peoples we're part of the reason why every 16y0 try to make his 240sx look like teh Tokyo Drift jdm tyt'.
Quote from Riders Motion :I said Japanese peoples we're part of the reason why every 16y0 try to make his 240sx look like teh Tokyo Drift jdm tyt'.

The same turn with the same crappy angle/high fov (and also the same aliasing)...
i stole riders car and took it for a run kinda bad quality
Attached images
RIDERS.png
RIDERSCAR.jpg
RIDERSCAR2.jpg
RIDERSCAR3.jpg
thxforthecarrider.jpg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i stole riders car and took it for a run kinda bad quality

Snap! Someone stoled my FZ5 ealier in the week, now you with my XRT. How do I drift now?
Quote from Riders Motion :Snap! Someone stoled my FZ5 ealier in the week, now you with my XRT. How do I drift now?

rb4?!? dude but your sets amazing
RB4? someone said RB4?
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Looking at the BL track, it is the patch Y, and do I see an XRT?
C'mon. You're an idiot, just 500 idiots here added together makes half a smart person...

Vote to ban.

Gordon. Demo racers can still use XRT. Patch X ftw... Who's stupid now?

Ahah, I quoted you so now YOU look STUPID gnagnagna
lol... look carefully at the curbs.
-
(RizoR) DELETED by RizoR : Bugged..
Heres a drift picture, its photoshopped tho..
Attached images
Drift8.jpg
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG