The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from M2264 :got bored and decided to go photoshop =]

I like the last one, but the rest...
Upgraded my GFX(all my maxed now!) and I learned how to make pictures looks good!Here's some pictures with me an Keisu(yeah..again) and one shot with Farley.
Attached images
keicob22-2.jpg
3twin.jpg
keicobtwin.jpg
keicob32-2.jpg
Nice pics man!Were stuck together!
I tried using nHancer for the first time and i managed to get a little quality :S i dont know if its the right standard.

I havnt eddited a screenshot in photoshop in a while so im a little rusty also

If the car quality for nHacner isnt as it should be, then, any tips? to make te quality better.
Attached images
JosHScreen.jpg
Quote from M2264 :got bored and decided to go photoshop =]

http://i5.photobucket.com/albu ... Psl-BoxsteronFIREcopy.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />
http://i5.photobucket.com/albu ... /sugababi1790/RedRims.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />
http://i5.photobucket.com/albu ... bi1790/untitlediuddtk.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />
http://i5.photobucket.com/albu ... babi1790/driftomodded.jpg" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />

It's strange man :/. 1st get your graphic to higher level 2nd edit pics to make them look more realistic, just like when you take a snap of real car while drifting.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Upgraded my GFX(all my maxed now!) and I learned how to make pictures looks good!Here's some pictures with me an Keisu(yeah..again) and one shot with Farley.

Quality shots Eric, lovin' this weather and the Fern Bay track for some reason.
Quote from dizzlez :I tried using nHancer for the first time and i managed to get a little quality :S i dont know if its the right standard.

I havnt eddited a screenshot in photoshop in a while so im a little rusty also

If the car quality for nHacner isnt as it should be, then, any tips? to make te quality better.

Very nice, just front tyre is weird, because spins just rim and tyre sidewall, but tyre is not spinning.
I spotted a My3Id Gaming FZ5 having a spin on FE3R. J. Basford was written on the side, but they will probably say the car was stoled or something...
Quote from feat :Very nice, just front tyre is weird, because spins just rim and tyre sidewall, but tyre is not spinning.

yeah i thought that, i was like, oh um shit... the tyre isnt spinning :P what should ido to make the tyre look likes its moving? motion blur, gausian, rdial? sorry im a nub :P

And thankyou for your nice comment ^^
Motion blur, and set angle like '' / '' this.
No problems, glad to help you.
Quote from Riders Motion :I spotted a My3Id Gaming FZ5 having a spin on FE3R. J. Basford was written on the side, but they will probably say the car was stoled or something...

Isn't J.Basford Clownpaint himself? He'll have to kick himself out of his team or at least analyse the replay 0.04 seconds at a time to discover where he could of had more angle.
i was there you guys were good, lol XRG

nice job.
Some random shooting @ SlideFX public drift server.People in pictures:Alpine,Boro,Virtue,Zach,Keisu...the rest I don't know.Note that some pictures turned out to be low quality....I don't know why.
Attached images
3twin3-3.jpg
Alpine1-1.jpg
kei14-1.jpg
twin4.jpg
vitue1.jpg
twin5.jpg
twin6.jpg
zach1-1.jpg
zach2-2.jpg
looks like good times. I should get some pics of my RB4 stylings
Quote from flymike91 :looks like good times. I should get some pics of my RB4 stylings

Pop on Slide-FX Public Drift server tomorow and if you get luck, Cobra might shoot your car a few times. I only appear on one pic, and I'm using Mountain Dew skin...
Quote from flymike91 :looks like good times. I should get some pics of my RB4 stylings

I'd join only if I wasn't awake for 72 hours.
Quote from dizzlez :i was there you guys were good, lol XRG

nice job.

Haha, thanks, you were good too. I thought i'd leave the XRG pics in their own peace!
Quote from Tazka :Haha, thanks, you were good too. I thought i'd leave the XRG pics in their own peace!

lol! aww man why :P it was hot

ill have to get some twins posted.
5 new pictures.Nothing very special..it's to show my new smoke Thank to SlideFX Riders Motions,SmurfeN & Beefyman666.
Attached images
RM4-1.jpg
smoke1.jpg
beef1-1.jpg
RM1-1.jpg
RM3-1.jpg
Quote from CobraDrifter :5 new pictures.Nothing very special..it's to show my new smoke Thank to SlideFX Riders Motions,SmurfeN & Beefyman666.

That layout is so hot!!! and the smoke is pretty FIT

love the pics dude. !
Smurfen gotta love to be chased by an XRG. (me)
hahaha!!!! omg i didnt realise. :P i didnt look long enough. lol thats some quality work riders

p.s its my birthday ^^ (15) woo
-
(CobraDrifter) DELETED by CobraDrifter
Cheers !
Nice pictures, and can i get that layout please ?
Quote from CobraDrifter :5 new pictures.Nothing very special..it's to show my new smoke Thank to SlideFX Riders Motions,SmurfeN & Beefyman666.

Are they post-processed in any way? tweaked your nVidia control panel monitor setting thingmajigs in any way? Got a download link to that smoke?
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG