The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from feat :We should stop this ''IT IS X VERSIONN!11'' thing.
Come on guys, stop living in cave's.

And buy s2
Demo racers makes you guys really angry, as i see.. anyways.. im gonna buy S2 in future, but not now, coz i cant play lfs so often at the moment, so im terrible sorry if i confusing you guys.. try to understand me.
Well, i thinked about it.. im gonna buy live for speed S2 to not confuse you guys anymore, but i got a question, where i can buy it? Can i buy it from internet or smth?
Quote from Kevin68 :Demo racers makes you guys really angry, as i see.. anyways.. im gonna buy S2 in future, but not now, coz i cant play lfs so often at the moment, so im terrible sorry if i confusing you guys.. try to understand me.

Quote from Kevin68 :Well, i thinked about it.. im gonna buy live for speed S2 to not confuse you guys anymore, but i got a question, where i can buy it? Can i buy it from internet or smth?

OMG you thought about it for 4 minutes :ices_rofl

you can buy it here >>> http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop
lmao, ''we only got 4 minutes to save the world'', it's like, Madonna's song.
Thanks for that link, but can i pay that somehow without that card? Coz i dont have Visa or Mastercard or smth like this, like can i make it with bank?
You can pay it with a money order but it would take a week for it to process.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :That Headlight gap looks like the one in Patch Z... too thick to be older versions.

Eh, seriously, just give them the benefit of the doubt on things like this, jesus.
Yeah get over it who really cares if the gap isnt the same. He is drifting the XRG on Blackwood so just... shut up and leave him alone. And thanks for voting for me on the Photomode competition.
Fz5 Drift
My drift picture:

I did it in my friend's house
Attached images
FZ5 Sticky.jpg
Quote from StickyDark :My drift picture:

I did it in my friend's house

Oh please can we end this my friend pc thing???
Quote from lukasauno :Oh please can we end this my friend pc thing???

Yeah it's pretty boring. Why can't you say that you cracked the game? The result will be the same... BAN!
Maybe go live with your friend ? Then you wont need Licence, huh ..
See guys? I hit the red triangle on the upper right side of his post and gone. Why dont you do this instead of facepalming and shitting on them all? The mods will do it for us.
Because then we don't boost our post-count
It's not like I need a post boost...
[spam-o-stopper]Then post an image with facepalm and THEN press the red button. [/spam-o-stopper]
my junker skins going tandem with each other

This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG