The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Anyways, awesome screens.
WTF, 3D GRASS??!?!?! Please, PM me.
can you send me layout??
Quote from Drift King CZ :Signature.

If posting pictures of mods would've been illegal,why no one that posted them got banned yet?It's not in the rule.

Anyway,very nice screens there
Quote from Shadowww :But Victor's post isn't rule or EULA.

Victor is one of the people who make the rules, him saying that is rock solid evidence its not allowed - what more proof do you want?
Quote from mcintyrej :Victor is one of the people who make the rules, him saying that is rock solid evidence its not allowed - what more proof do you want?

Show me rule "You must search thought all Victor's posts before posting a screenshot"
Quote from Shadowww :Show me rule "You must search thought all Victor's posts before posting a screenshot"

Its in that guys signature who you replied to, why would you need to search through his posts?

Modding LFS has always been illegal on this forum, and posting pictures only makes people want these mods more and more. Personally I don't care if people are modding the game - but if they want to avoid being punished, just keep it off the official forum.
OMG, can I have this layout too? looks freakin awesome Thumbs up
The layout is on lfsdrift.
The layout isn't what you want - all you'll see is a bunch of lines on the road, and some barriers. Its a mod - the object files are changed, similar to the way the .veh mods like the S14 and AE86 work.
Modded .wld file.
Ahhh, can I have them? Looks really great.
Like i said...................lfsdrift.com...
Quote from G!NhO :Like i said...................lfsdrift.com...

Yeah dude, give everybody a site where alot of LFS mods are located, well done! This sure is going to help..
Quote from Stiggie :Yeah dude, give everybody a site where alot of LFS mods are located, well done! This sure is going to help..

It's not like they don't know the site...

And apperently these people are so stupid they still can't find it on lfsdrift, because i have had several PM's like "i cant find it on lfsdrift, please link me"....
So there isn't a problem, and btw there aren't ANY mods on it apart from the layout...
I didn't know the site, and i bet some other people didn't either, but they do now that you posted it. Anyway, never mind.. i'll stop now.
Ye lol, lfsdrift.COM isn't even the correct name for the site.
That forum doesn't even have the mod's on - I think they're pretty strict on the illegal mods side of things, like here.
Thats not the real site lol. I know the site too, we're not going to share it because we aren't aloud to.
All the S14 pictures are getting deleted?
Quote from naskavu :Magnot decide to take over the slow production and improve it for all of us. Thanks Mag !

One of the most ridiculous things I ever read on this forum.
Quote from naskavu :certain mods are really good for the health of LFS players lol. Since i gave up waiting for the VW Scirocco. Magnot decide to take over the slow production and improve it for all of us. Thanks Mag !

So you think S14 with XRT physics has place in simulator? lololololol
Dev's are too slow to entertain us, dont deny it!
Quote from feat :Dev's are too slow to entertain us, dont deny it!

They aren't there to provide us with constant updates to keep us entertained. Remember that there's only 3 of them, and making games takes a long time.

The mods that magnot makes are just conversions from other games, all they are, are models placed into LFS instead of the existing ones. He doesn't need to code the physics - which I'm guessing is what takes 90% of the time.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG