Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
get a life , never see same cars irl ? I did . Go outside u will see some
lmao. You guys ought to know moding a car IN REAL LIFE is such a pain in the ass and a money pit. URAS is too overrated with Nomuken. There's plenty of much better JDM shops around you probably never heard of.

Fujiruma Auto, Moonface, D-Max, Rennik, Saurus, Quantum, etc. They aren't spending much on international advertisement but many of them are fitted on those race-spec Super Taikyu R34 GT-R's...

i.e. back to the point. Get real
Attached images
Screenshot05.01.2008-21.04.24.jpg
One last picture before the school begins:

shiny cars
Three pics of me and Disci, yesterday at liveforspeed.se server, credits goes to him:

Quote from Riders Motion :Three pics of me and Disci, yesterday at liveforspeed.se server, credits goes to him:

I see 4 pics, and the smiley skid lid!
Some shots from a session I had with Zixel,AeroX and me.

Too much?
I was "inspired" .
Nice shots Keisu
OMGKOPTER, sexay.
here is my drift pic
Attached images
lfs_00000071.jpg
The Bellof skin is public, 'XRT' skin is private, and helmet is public too Niko.
Quote from Riders Motion :The Bellof skin is public, 'XRT' skin is private, and helmet is public too Niko.

can u send the helmet please
Teh demo drifter
Attached images
lada.jpg
Lol, this ownz.

Poor Demo`s.
[deleted because of abuse]
aLpine drift picture :)
some guy just pulled out in front of me in shikane drift server so i made a screen shot out of it... i didnt hit him cause im good like that
Attached images
OH SHIZZZ!.jpg
If the pic had some nice AA then it would be awesome .. now - NoAntialising ruins it.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG