The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from mikespeed95 :lol @ re01r stickers and rs2 tread pattern :P

Are you the real Michael Petters? I've seen you at D1GP a coupe of weeks ago, and damn you car is crazy!
Nice pics playa!

Mike,Can i get your autograph?
this bodykit made by me (public) all parts bought from JDM ! no stoling
Attached images
FZ5_mtunebody.jpg
Quote from Riders Motion :Are you the real Michael Petters? I've seen you at D1GP a coupe of weeks ago, and damn you car is crazy!

i wasnt at d1gp a couple weeks ago, i wanted to go (mainly to gawk at robbie bolgers car) but i didnt...
Quote from mrminor28 :this bodykit made by me (public) all parts bought from JDM ! no stoling

well the fenders are stolen from ectype, god knows where the tail lights came from. It looks like you cut up an ectype using Kidpix. oh and mike I saw ur videos on youtube. I thought ur car had a turbo 4 then i heard it I was like, no.... LS1 I reckon?
no first i made everything.. photoshop skillz ... no parts was cuted

Quote :I thought ur car had a turbo 4 then i heard it I was like, no.... LS1 I reckon?

WTF?
Quote from mrminor28 :no first i made everything.. photoshop skillz ... no parts was cuted

WTF?

Mike's car is a LS1-Powered S13... That's what he is talking about.
Quote from Riders Motion :Mike's car is a LS1-Powered S13... That's what he is talking about.

he has a very pretty car
Mike, i saw you a while back at orlando speedworld i think with some of the Enjuku guys!! I went to there shop and saw All there cars i was in hevaen haha!!
a twin i had with subby today was really fun thanks SUB!!
Attached images
starting twin.jpg
going up sidebyside.jpg
anglemuch.jpg
nice ass.jpg
ebrake.jpg
outsidepass.jpg
WERED HE GO.jpg
go subby go.jpg
I see some nice screenshots here, here's mine.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
untitled1.JPG
untitled2.JPG

Thanks to Big Nick, HoosierDrift, Kaneda & Farley for the nice session.
Kaneda has the gayest skin ever lol
Quote from flymike91 :well the fenders are stolen from ectype, god knows where the tail lights came from. It looks like you cut up an ectype using Kidpix. oh and mike I saw ur videos on youtube. I thought ur car had a turbo 4 then i heard it I was like, no.... LS1 I reckon?

yah, i had a car with ka-t that was my daily driver also then the turbo blew on it while ls1 car was mid construction.

i've got my new chassis outside right now and i'll be building another ls1 car soon.

the fbomb car in your sig is what i really wanna build though, cant afford it

Quote from greg_slideways :Mike, i saw you a while back at orlando speedworld i think with some of the Enjuku guys!! I went to there shop and saw All there cars i was in hevaen haha!!

yah i miss osw, that place was fun. check out www.desotodrift.com
Quote from mikespeed95 :yah, i had a car with ka-t that was my daily driver also then the turbo blew on it while ls1 car was mid construction.

i've got my new chassis outside right now and i'll be building another ls1 car soon.

the fbomb car in your sig is what i really wanna build though, cant afford it

yah i miss osw, that place was fun. check out www.desotodrift.com

Love it!!
Cant wait to buy my first 240sx so i can go drift!!
happened like 10 mins ago me and ben started to twin and someone crashed i dodge it but ben hit him cuz he sucks
Attached images
i miised.jpg
bengotowned.jpg
Hi !
Attached images
26-12-07 19h52.jpg
signct.gif
Ninja Factory LX6 by Caoz,

Click for bigger pics (1680x1050px)

I hope all like it and Happy New Year from Spain.
disci mind sending me those seats the look nice btw nice lx6
Disci in from far the best picture taker in the world! Nice exhaust pipes too
Quote from Riders Motion :Disci in from far the best picture taker in the world! Nice exhaust pipes too

lol didnt see those can i have em to lol
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Ninja Factory LX6 by Caoz,

Click for bigger pics (1680x1050px)

I hope all like it and Happy New Year from Spain.

Nice photos as you know.
My drift:D
I have just started drifting, so dont expect too much!
XR GT Turbo:
http://i15.tinypic.com/854myye.jpg
Quote from Applebee :I have just started drifting, so dont expect too much!
XR GT Turbo:

Nice XRT you got there...
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG