(2577 posts, closed, started )
Lol sweet nice pics farley
Initial D fan boys :P
Lol
mine wallpaper
Attached images
lfsdori.jpg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i think i see some stolen saiko d parts

everyone saying saiko d parts saiko d parts ,, I bought from the shop they bought to ? ! thats like in real !> o K ? look at the shop bodykits are same colour or skin different so same in here to .............
#584 - AMB
Here's mine

Quote from mrminor28 :everyone saying saiko d parts saiko d parts ,, I bought from the shop they bought to ? ! thats like in real !> o K ? look at the shop bodykits are same colour or skin different so same in here to .............

but the parts are taken from the saiko d skin which is private basicly
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i think i see some stolen saiko d parts

O rly? I think he just renamed the skin and put a few more decals on the hood, that's it.
Quote from Riders Motion :O rly? I think he just renamed the skin and put a few more decals on the hood, that's it.

probly

some twin and a triple
Attached images
twin.jpg
triple.jpg
its looking very nice i found new style on dorifting pics editing
-
(mrminor28) DELETED by mrminor28
Quote from mrminor28 :its looking very nice i found new style on dorifting pics editing

I found that spell drifting like that sounds stupid (if you wanna make it sound like a crappy japanese accent "dorifuchingu" would be better)...

Click for 1280x1024
?
Here's my attempt at a drift picture?? yeah iknow ifailed at some things but icouldnt be bothered fix em. 10 min job yo ) now i got to go as i have a gig to play at. peace out!
Attached images
1111.jpg
dorifto dorifto !
Attached images
tougenight.jpg
You know there is this place where you post edited pics.hmmm i forgot what its called...oh yeah THE EDITED PICS SECTION!
o rly ;D
some fz d^style and zixel spinning
Attached images
d^style fz.jpg
dstyle.jpg
zixelcrashes.jpg
Quote from mrminor28 :everyone saying saiko d parts saiko d parts ,, I bought from the shop they bought to ? ! thats like in real !> o K ? look at the shop bodykits are same colour or skin different so same in here to .............

The Rear bumper / and the front bumper.

EDIT:Nice pics Playa
some stuff
Attached images
FZCLOSEWALL.jpg
mysmokeyxrt.jpg
mysmokeyxrt2.jpg
xrtnational.jpg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :some stuff

decals were on special on boxing day? That's way too much decals.
not my skin gordon caoz made it
lol @ re01r stickers and rs2 tread pattern :P
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG