The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from mickyc30 :no, but i did.

dont be so jerky and edit your post remove those pic's?...
sorry bout the jerky ness, it comes standerd with the package, and shes all fixed
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :those Canadians eh?

For my defense I can only say that I didn't even knew this game was existing when Jakg posted those pictures...
everyone knows a full grown elephant is bigger than the moon. Isn't it just cheese anyway?
Who needs RWD?
Attached images
ledrift2.jpg
ledriftjpg.jpg
Me and /PDT/Hoosier drifting it up on FE
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-6.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg
Untitled-8.jpg
Untitled-9.jpg
Untitled-10.jpg
they sure r some big pictures
yeah maybe i should resize those..
wouldnt do much harm, some people have limited bandwidth, and large files like that can make all the differance
cheers bro
My Drift Picture
Here is my

Attached images
Drift FZ5.jpg
One evening I ran into vaaks, so we decided to do some sliding together, it went on pretty long, so I made like a lots of screenshots, too many I guess, cauz this, is pretty narrowed down choice.. Ill edit it, if this is a way bad of posting me pics...1st time, of me taking so many pics, and actually, did all I could, to up the quality. I hope you like, and not shout ruuubiish

The sun is shining, and the cars start to drift

I stepped on the accelerator too hard, but I didnt stop

and something prety nice happened

sexy indeed

there is always time to pose for fans

buč buč

RAC n00bs

but you can pose pretty good

it turns out we both turn the donut to drive :lol:

When the tyres were pretty worn, the dancing could begin =D

followed by sexy parkin!?

vaaks turn to dance

and then we stumbled upon a car park full of red and white barriers, as my engine almost exploded, they all dissapeared in an instant

there is not many dances left, if I could suffer through posting em, you can suffer through scrolling them down

that was polka if someone didnt understand ^_^

what other way to end the day than crashing and writting down your rides !?

tbh, vaaks got pretty blown off after this one

right after I got my share

And the day ended with me enjoying the oh so blue sky, and vaaks posing in my shadow
So I hope, this is an alright of a tons of pics post =) some grammar mistakes probably, tnx to someone on this forum for the urquattro rims and the darkone reflection mod..
They are very nice.

Just hope that nobody Qoute's it
Hello, congratulation with your first post
Nose plant ftw btw ^_^

how i put the pictures???????
Quote from Danzig :...

Hmm... Are you running on flat tires or you can't set a suspension for ****? Your car is reaping the asphalt on this screenies...
Quote from Riders Motion :Hmm... Are you running on flat tires or you can't set a suspension for ****? Your car is reaping the asphalt on this screenies...

jdm style I says...
Quote from Topple :jdm style I says...

'JDM Style' is not to have your fart can scrapping the ground. It's not even a real term. It's true that Japanese drifters do put their car really low with a lot of camber, but it's not exclusively JDM...
It's meant to give it that drift spec look with the back slammed and with full camber.
how i can put screen shots???
#550 - AMB
Well here's me at Fern Bay attempting a drift with the FZR, race set. no special drift sets, rate it out of 10, thanks,

TcD~Demonizer
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG