The online racing simulator
Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
Was that aimed at me.

And yes Ryan well done for taking my side.(at least I think you were doing that. I think you were being sarcastic.
Quote from Becky Rose :Because he can still learn an aweful lot from idiots ...

The thread never used the term "stalking" in the literal sense - infact I dont actually recall using the word (not that I can be bothered to check right now) - I think I referred to the offender as "todays stalker" which perhaps not obvious to a native English speaker is not absolute and slightly metaphorical and open to interpretation.

Time for visual aid #2.

I even added an arrow, 'cos you know, it's not obvious.
Why do you think that Small children aren't wise? Just because they are smaller, doesn't mean that they don't have a good idea or anything. Like if things that little kids say were immediately disregarded, think of some of the things that might have not been done. Little kids make people think.
I feel positively humbled by the worldly wisdom of a kid with split forum personality dissorder.

Damn i'm so inferior.

Oh what's this ... over there, I think he's looking at it ... No no, he walked away. Let me go over and see what it was.

Crickey, he just ignored a "clue".
Quote from nutty boy :Was that aimed at me.

And yes Ryan well done for taking my side.(at least I think you were doing that. I think you were being sarcastic.

No, I agreed with you.

This thread has just gotten stupid and no one is willing to be the better person and stop argueing. Everyone is familiar with the 'Argueing on the internet' picture. Learn from that.
Quote :Time for visual aid #2.

http://www.bahrain.nildram.co.uk/images/visualaid2.JPG

TROLL. You missed the paragraphs explaining that and concentrated on 1 paragraph that you could deliberately miss-interpret.

This is classic Troll behaviour.

I'd hate to think what the state of your underwear is right now - this thread is Troll heaven.

GOODBYE.
At least this thread got somewhat entertaining finally. The initial subject was a bit of a yawn anyway...
lol trolled for a good few pages too dooh

hats off to you for the classic troll.
Becky... do yourself a favor and leave this discussion.

I'm on your side on this one. But you won't win a thing by keep discussing. It's a I'M RIGHT vs. NO I'M RIGHT game here. Let the mods handle the case, and keep recolecting replays... just in case.
The first time i read your post becky, i thought it was probably from a weak minded, attention-whore teenager. Looks like i was 20 years off the mark. You really need to get a grip on reality if you're letting some kid in a game get to you, which, let's face it, he has.
Amazing, you used to word 'Troll' 3 times in one post. I wonder what you're trying to say.
Well you've certainly done great at cementing yourself as a stupid attention whoring teenager. You've cemented it real good.
Quote from PartyBoat :That she is an attention seeking GIRL

I'm not sure how you can really say things like that about other people when you're here argueing about things that really, really don't matter. You've made your point. Go.

I'm not really on anyones side here considering this is just 'I'm right! No I'm right' fight. But whatever. I'll go find a dead horse and a stick for you all to play with
I'll have the stick but i'll pass on the horse if you don't mind.
LoL, you two trolls are so small you can't reach the ground with your feet...

and bahrain, I would love to see your face if you were the one who's stalked...

c'mon guys, lets show him in the next two weeks
If someone can cut me some fillet I'll have the horse... What did it die from? Gotta know that first!
I'll have the stick and go round around after little kids with a piece of poo on the end going "i've got a bit of poo".
And that was a reply to the... oh you can't even use quote right.
I found this sign behind a bush at page 2. Guess it must've fallen down in high winds or something.

Becky, i've to say i'm quite surprised because i only race on public servers and never happened to me to be treated this way...i do not hide i'm girl, but most people don't even believe me, so i tell them "then think of me as a man... " maybe it's a "karma thing" if you get "angry" easily etc. morons may choose you as their target just because they think they can hurt you.

back in the demo days only one guy asked me a photo, i think mainly because he didn't believe i am a girl...he insisted for two days, after then he never said "hi" when met me, it just ended...nowadays may happen that someone joke around on the fact that i'm a girl, but i play the joke too, so it's just some fun, if i would have got angry for each joke i think i would have ended in your situation, if i want to race i only reply with smileys, if they are not guys that just want to be kidding, be sure that the majority of people at server will be on your side...but if you are the kind of person that get andry easily and reply with insults, be sure that people will kick you instead of the moron...

another thing: the more you get practise and get faster, the more you get respected by everyone (and not only by clever people who respect regardless of skills...), this will help you as the time goes by, BUT the most helpful hint i can give you is "smile and wave...just smile and wave" <- the best thing i've read on this forum...ever

PS i always wanted to ask you one thing: what's your age/sex/location
Yes, High Shit winds... Can you feel them Randy... Feel what... The Shit Winds...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, High Shit winds... Can you feel them Randy... Feel what... The Shit Winds...

Yes, sure.
Well, after reading Becks inital post I was going to post in her support. Boy was I suprised to see where the postings intelligence has slid to. Seems pointless to respond now. I will say I feel for ya Beck, hope every race isn't ruined by these little boys.
A bit of a Trailer Park Boys Reference, but atleast I figured out what winds knocked the flamewar sign over.
Quote from Honey :Becky, i've to say i'm quite surprised because i only race on public servers and never happened to me to be treated this way...i do not hide i'm girl, but most people don't even believe me, so i tell them "then think of me as a man... " maybe it's a "karma thing" if you get "angry" easily etc. morons may choose you as their target just because they think they can hurt you.

back in the demo days only one guy asked me a photo, i think mainly because he didn't believe i am a girl...he insisted for two days, after then he never said "hi" when met me, it just ended...nowadays may happen that someone joke around on the fact that i'm a girl, but i play the joke too, so it's just some fun, if i would have got angry for each joke i think i would have ended in your situation, if i want to race i only reply with smileys, if they are not guys that just want to be kidding, be sure that the majority of people at server will be on your side...but if you are the kind of person that get andry easily and reply with insults, be sure that people will kick you instead of the moron...

another thing: the more you get practise and get faster, the more you get respected by everyone (and not only by clever people who respect regardless of skills...), this will help you as the time goes by, BUT the most helpful hint i can give you is "smile and wave...just smile and wave" <- the best thing i've read on this forum...ever

PS i always wanted to ask you one thing: what's your age/sex/location

Exactly Well said Honey.

This thread is closed

Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG