The online racing simulator
Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
Quote from tinyk :@tristan: there's a bit more to it than that.

I'm sure there is, but I'm right in thinking that's a part of it (as you told me that yourself once).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Exactly, thats your problem, you are unable to accept other peoples opinions. A part of social responsibility is being able to accept peoples opinions, even if they are wrong, or morally incorrect.

Hitler thought we should kill all jews. If I agree with that, I goto prison.
Quote from PartyBoat :Thats just it, there was no stalking, just a whiney girl on the internet, SHOCKER

Finally, someone with the sense to realise.
Quote from bahrain :Hitler thought we should kill all jews. If I agree with that, I goto prison.

And nutty agrees we should kill bahrain. Press 1 if you agree.
Quote from bahrain :Hitler thought we should kill all jews. If I agree with that, I goto prison.

What? I can't even tell if that's a joke or have I missed something?

Jews weren't liked very much in those days, because they were rich, but also quite cheap, they didn't spend a lot of money, and actually jews did very good those days. That's why the people didn't like jews, hitler only started killing jews because the public liked it. Go study your history, especially next year, of your learning schedual is the same as here, you'll be learning about it next year.
Ok, Then theres 1 problem, now we are getting violent towards his views, then we are no better than him. Once he starts accepting our views, then we should to the same to resolve the problem.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Jews weren't liked very much in those days, because they were rich, but also quite cheap, they didn't spend a lot of money, and actually jews did very good those days. That's why the people didn't like jews, hitler only started killing jews because the public liked it. Go study your history, especially next year, of your learning schedual is the same as here, you'll be learning about it next year.

It was an example, the fact of the matter is if i agreed with it, I'd goto prison.
I was just questioning why he thought agreeing with something would get him sent to prison.

As long as you don't murder anyone then you should be just dandy...
Quote :Quote:
Originally Posted by bahrain
My mind is perfectly clear, that this forum is made up of idiots.

My post count, doesn't mean i'm new to these forums. I often read them, but only a thread as ridiculous as this has made me post.

Why waste your time hanging around a bunch of idiots then?

Because he can still learn an aweful lot from idiots ...

What really makes me giggle about Bahrain's over zealous defence of RAMM's actions is that it is based upon a choice of word in the subject title of this post.

You get limited space in a subject post, and often it isn't wise to make full use of the available subject title length because then the forum gets cluttered, it's best to stick to a few simple words that categorise what the thread is about - then explain in detail in the thread.

The thread never used the term "stalking" in the literal sense - infact I dont actually recall using the word (not that I can be bothered to check right now) - I think I referred to the offender as "todays stalker" which perhaps not obvious to a native English speaker is not absolute and slightly metaphorical and open to interpretation.

The whole argument that rages now is based upon a word used purely as a big-chunk broad-headline title... Giving a vague idea what the subject was about, and providing a means of re-identifying with the thread for those keeping track of it.

It takes a special breed of retarded idiot to take that literally.

It takes a paranoid psychtzophrenic (sp) to make a demo user login to back up his case.

Actually... you don't. If you're acting upon that belief though, that's a different story.
Granted I don't live in the UK but since it's a democracy I certainly believe people have the right to believe whatever they believe there no matter how wrong that belief is perceived. Nobody is breaking the law by thinking anything.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, Then theres 1 problem, now we are getting violent towards his views, then we are no better than him. Once he starts accepting our views, then we should to the same to resolve the problem.

I won't accept your views. They're melodramatic, and retarded. The more i think about them, the more i think you're an idiot. You're taking this girls side, purely because she's female. It's pathetic.
I'll give the person who is the bigger man and stops all the arguments a cookie.

Damn guys, this is a forum for a game. Chillax.
You can't agree with killing people because that would mean you also want to kill those people, what makes you involved in the killing... That's why you would go to prison. But if you agree with something that is not a crime, they can't harm you.
Quote from Becky Rose :It takes a paranoid psychtzophrenic (sp) to make a demo user login to back up his case.

Yeah that was pretty obvious lol
Quote from bahrain :It was an example, the fact of the matter is if i agreed with it, I'd goto prison.

btw this is the 2nd time you've done it. I'd like to tell you goto has a space. it's 2 different words. Not like onto or into which are one word, go to is 2.
Quote from sgt.flippy :You can't agree with killing people because that would mean you also want to kill those people, what makes you involved in the killing... That's why you would go to prison. But if you agree with something that is not a crime, they can't harm you.

Yea, ok.

Go up to a policeman and tell him you agree with what hitler did, I'll give you £1000 if he puts you in jail for it..
Quote from Becky Rose :Because he can still learn an aweful lot from idiots ...

What really makes me giggle about Bahrain's over zealous defence of RAMM's actions is that it is based upon a choice of word in the subject title of this post.

You get limited space in a subject post, and often it isn't wise to make full use of the available subject title length because then the forum gets cluttered, it's best to stick to a few simple words that categorise what the thread is about - then explain in detail in the thread.

The thread never used the term "stalking" in the literal sense - infact I dont actually recall using the word (not that I can be bothered to check right now) - I think I referred to the offender as "todays stalker" which perhaps not obvious to a native English speaker is not absolute and slightly metaphorical and open to interpretation.

The whole argument that rages now is based upon a word used purely as a big-chunk broad-headline title... Giving a vague idea what the subject was about, and providing a means of re-identifying with the thread for those keeping track of it.

It takes a special breed of retarded idiot to take that literally.

It takes a paranoid psychtzophrenic (sp) to make a demo user login to back up his case.

Here are a few chosen, simple words for you.

LEAVE.

THE.

HOUSE.

If you're unlucky, you'll find out what real stalking is.

If I'm lucky, your virtual racing career will end.
I hope this gets locked soon. It is not going anywhere useful anymore...
Mods PLEASE lock this. I'm getting sick of the ding of emails coming through from this thread.
Quote from Ryanry64 :I'll give the person who is the bigger man and stops all the arguments a cookie.

Damn guys, this is a forum for a game. Chillax.

Better get a cookie headed for Scawens or Victors house, becuase they are the 2 that are gonna close this to end the arguement.

And bahrain, Everybody is entitled to their opinion, sure, you can call mine Melodrmatic and Retarded, but yours are simply wrong, we should be trying to better the community by eliminating morons who do silly stunts in a game, not go "ZOMG ITS A GAME LIVE WIT IT!" but what if it progresses so much, that the person loses enjoyment of the game? then its stupid because 1 muppet ruined a game for someone who could have done something good, like discovered the cure to wreckers or something like that.
Quote from nutty boy :Mods PLEASE lock this. I'm getting sick of the ding of emails coming through from this thread.

This man speaks the truth. Some of the things said in this thread just boggle the mind illepall
There's a line somewhere, I think it's behind you by several feet.
How I love it when small children share their wisdom with us puny humans
This thread is closed

Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG