The online racing simulator
Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
Quote from PartyBoat :Dingding we have a normal person!

They were probably just pissed you were ignoring them, you would be too if you asked a question and was then ignored. So next time don't be so up your own arse.

First your friend told us it would be very stupid to give away personal data like address, personally I feel you shouldn't spread your photo that easily either, people that might live near you could still recognize you and stuff. That's not good... And now you say it's normal to keep asking something that she shouldn't give away by any means?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :A bit of a Trailer Park Boys Reference, but atleast I figured out what winds knocked the flamewar sign over.

I think it's the same winds that lighted the whole thing...
Quote from PartyBoat :
Dingding we have a normal person!

They were probably just pissed you were ignoring them, you would be too if you asked a question and was then ignored. So next time don't be so up your own arse.
------------------------------
When did I say to give away personal information and a photo? And what does it matter what someone else said?

I assumed the question you were referring too, was the question the guy asked honey, and you said that person was the normal person... And what it matters what somebody else said... You seem to have some kind of bonding to bahrain, thinking kinda the same way.
What is with this bahrain guy, he now has 3 accounts running, to make this whole situation him+him+him vs us. This makes so much sense... I should go make 54357843753408 accounts and say that dawesdust_12 is the greatest in the world, just to prove him wrong.
Quote from tinyk :Exactly Well said Honey.

thanks!
wanna know the funniest thing? when your team mates told me you are a girl, i didn't believe!!! i tought they were playing me a joke...
Quote from Honey :thanks!
wanna know the funniest thing? when your team mates told me you are a girl, i didn't believe!!! i tought they were playing me a joke...

lol Most people do in the beginning so I just tell them my name is George and I have a deep truck driver voice.
Quote from tinyk :lol Most people do in the beginning so I just tell them my name is George and I have a deep truck driver voice.

That never worked
Quote from dawesdust_12 :What is with this bahrain guy, he now has 3 accounts running, to make this whole situation him+him+him vs us. This makes so much sense... I should go make 54357843753408 accounts and say that dawesdust_12 is the greatest in the world, just to prove him wrong.

Maybe making one's self feel "bigger" by having multiple identities is compensating for something else
Quote from tinyk :lol Most people do in the beginning so I just tell them my name is George and I have a deep truck driver voice.

how can they believe you!!?? george is a so sweet name! you should tell them your name is something more like Mike, Bob or Yuri...
Quote from Tweaker :Maybe making one's self feel "bigger" by having multiple identities is compensating for something else

Thats why I only have 1 account, he has to have what; 3, 4 of them?
Quote from Honey :how can they believe you!!?? george is a so sweet name! you should tell them your name is something more like Mike, Bob or Yuri...

they either laugh or get worried fast.
Naah, use a name that will scare all them off... like David or Dustin or something like that... :O
Just report this troll.

Thank god, he's banned.
Quote from tinyk :they either laugh or get worried fast.

why worried?
Quote from Honey :why worried?

Ya... maybe they wanna get knocked around by a truck driver named George... :O
Quote from Honey :why worried?

Because they aren't sure if they were just flirting with a guy or not.
Wow, thread went from 2 pages to 8 since I last checked.

I just want to say that I agree with Bahrain 100%, although maybe he could of been a bit more tactful with some of the arguements. PartyBoat somewhat, but calling people moron in big letters really is pointless. All the people that are going on about how stalking is illegal are missing the point, there was no stalking going on, just someone being an idiot/annoying someone in a game.

Best post was by Honey

We might as well close the thread now that we have invoked Godwin's law
Quote from tinyk :Because they aren't sure if they were just flirting with a guy or not.

that's the best part of the joke!!!
Quote from BrandonAGr :Wow, thread went from 2 pages to 8 since I last checked.

I just want to say that I agree with Bahrain 100%, although maybe he could of been a bit more tactful with some of the arguements. PartyBoat somewhat, but calling people moron in big letters really is pointless. All the people that are going on about how stalking is illegal are missing the point, there was no stalking going on, just someone being an idiot/annoying someone in a game.

We might as well close the thread now that we have invoked Godwin's law

It's hard to reason with people when they show a total disregard for intelligence.
Thread closed - too many reported posts.
This thread is closed

Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG