The online racing simulator
Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
I might change my nick to "Man Needs Arse" and see if anyone talks to me at all...
Quote from bahrain :If you had actually read my post, you would see I was talking to 'buttertyres'.

You sir, are an idiot on the internet. So i am treating you like one. Happy?

Your an idiot. I'm calling you an idiot because I think your an idiot. If you can't hack that just shut up.

OK.
bahrain sure has a way with words
:munching_:fence::woohoo::fence3d:

:Kick_Can_
Its very odd how people in the 15-18 year old range people are just ignorant about older and younget people's views, whereas before 15 people have very open minds, and after that people start to get open minds too.
Oh great it's bahrain and partyboat vs the rest of the LFS world.

Quote from Bob Smith :I might change my nick to "Man Needs Arse" and see if anyone talks to me at all...

HAHAHA
Quote from sgt.flippy :You're right. I'm an idiot. An idiot with a clear opinion. Now I ask you, what are you?

I'm also gonna stop this conversation, it's getting out of hand. I thought I could have a reasonable convo with this guy, but obviously not.

P.S. This thread wasn't a complete waste of time at the start, you just changed it. For somebody as new like you, you really have a big mouth and think you're THA man. You're 16 years old, I think it's time for you to grow up now, and think about something with a clear and more adult mind.

Congratulations, You can read a profile. As you've progressed to a higher level of forum expertise, lets take a look at yours. You're 17 - wow, that's just one year older than 16! And you're telling me to grow up? Amazing.

My mind is perfectly clear, that this forum is made up of idiots.

My post count, doesn't mean i'm new to these forums. I often read them, but only a thread as ridiculous as this has made me post.
Quote :But would you come crying here if some idiot kid was wrecking? If you think about it, it's the same anti-social behaviour as wrecking.

Wrecking does get mentioned on these forums from time to time, and also wrecking'esque subjects such as how to handle T1 ... who's fault was this accident and so on.

However i'm clearly in the wrong here because you're a bigot and i'm asking for it.
Wow, that guy above my last post is a complete f-head, I hope that his attitude doesn't change so someone could slap a big ban on his ass.
Your 16 and have a picture of an animated car from the new Disney animation 'Cars'.

GROW UP.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Its very odd how people in the 15-18 year old range people are just ignorant about older and younget people's views, whereas before 15 people have very open minds, and after that people start to get open minds too.

I'm not ignorant to your views, I just feel they're inferior.
Quote from nutty boy :Your 16 and have a picture of an animated car from the new Disney animation 'Cars'.

GROW UP.

Shh... I'm 14 and I went and saw that movie... twice.
Quote from bahrain :
My mind is perfectly clear, that this forum is made up of idiots.

My post count, doesn't mean i'm new to these forums. I often read them, but only a thread as ridiculous as this has made me post.

Why waste your time hanging around a bunch of idiots then?
Quote from bahrain :Congratulations, You can read a profile. As you've progressed to a higher level of forum expertise, lets take a look at yours. You're 17 - wow, that's just one year older than 16! And you're telling me to grow up? Amazing.

Now you really made a fool outta yourself by proving you can NOT read profiles, I'm 2 years older than you, I'm going to be 18 soon...

And frankly... The fact that you're being told to grow up, by people of your own age... Should really open your eyes.
Quote from bahrain :I'm not ignorant to your views, I just feel they're inferior.

Quite funny too sometimes

Can we all just calm down and agree to disagree? Bahrain doesnt agree that this is considered stalking - fine. Most others dont - fine. Job done.
Quote from bahrain :I'm not ignorant to your views, I just feel they're inferior.

Why are my views inferior, just because you don't agree with them, doesn't mean they are inferior. Part of gaining maturity is realizing that people have different opinions and you should respect that their opinions may not agree with yours.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Why are my views inferior, just because you don't agree with them, doesn't mean they are inferior. Part of gaining maturity is realizing that people have different opinions and you should respect that their opinions may not agree with yours.

The problem is i can't agree with your opinions because they're wrong.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Shh... I'm 14 and I went and saw that movie... twice.

I'm 23 and I've seen it twice and will go again, and can't wait until the DVD comes out...those movies are made for everyone to enjoy...

As for the topic, I find it frustrating that perhaps others in the server were not backing Becky up if she was having problems. I know if anyone has any trouble of any sort with someone, I'll be there to back them up.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Now you really made a fool outta yourself by proving you can NOT read profiles, I'm 2 years older than you, I'm going to be 18 soon...

And frankly... The fact that you're being told to grow up, by people of your own age... Should really open your eyes.

As i'm clearly wrong, I thought i'd bring a visual aid.

Now am i seeing things? Or under 'Age:' it says 17?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Shh... I'm 14 and I went and saw that movie... twice.

Hey i'm 13 and I want to see that movie. It's just bahrain is getting on my nerves right now. Anybody that went to see that movie are ok. Apart from bahrain.
Exactly, thats your problem, you are unable to accept other peoples opinions. A part of social responsibility is being able to accept peoples opinions, even if they are wrong, or morally incorrect.
Quote from bahrain :As i'm clearly wrong, I thought i'd bring a visual aid.

Now am i seeing things? Or under 'Age:' it says 17?

You are so flipping picky.
@ partyboat Uhm, okay... That was an example of high intelligence...
Quote from Michael Denham :I'm 23 and I've seen it twice and will go again, and can't wait until the DVD comes out...those movies are made for everyone to enjoy...

I know, it was funny, I will prolly wait til it comes out on Blu-Ray instead of DVD.
So yea, this thread is about stalking. So either start stalking eachother or hush hush

As for the stalking thing? What can you do? Idiots exist in real life and on the internet, I really doubt any government wants to mass-kill idiots
This thread is closed

Stalking in LFS
(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG