The online racing simulator
just so you dont have to go searching
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Says nVidia graphic, not SLi
Quote from Jakg :Says nVidia graphic, not SLi

says dual ati crossfire and nvidia graphics, bit misleading if you ask me
It's marketing speak - a lot of people think you can't use an ATi card with an nVidia chipset for example - they are just saying it'll work.
Oh I get it, but anyways, I really dont see huge plusses on running sli anyway Just sounds cooler + eats more electricity probably :P and the perforamnce isnt that much better, than a good single card =]
Intel e8400, MSI P35-Neo2-FR, Nvidia 8800GT, A-data 2x1Gb Vitesta, Western Digital 320AAKS, Antec NSK 6580.
CPU: Intel C2Q 6600 @ 2,4GHz rev G0 OC'ed to 2,7GHz atm (more next weekend)
Mobo: MSI P35 Platinium
RAM: 4 GB DDR2 800MHz
GPU: XFX Nvidia 8800 GT (G92) Alpha Dog 512MB
PSU: Zalman 550W
HDD: around 1,3TB (74G Raptor coming next week)
KB: Logitech Desktop cordless (the first one without cords)
Mouse: Logitech Cordless (the first one without cords and laser)
Monitor: 24" BenQ G2400W TFT or Panasonic PT-AE900 projector(>90")
iNet: 100/100 Mb cable
Wheel: Logitech G25

(new shit bought two days ago, gonna overclock babys later)
xenoa, I have nearly same system as you! I'll have to come back on irc, been away for too long mate.

CPU: Intel C2Q 6600 @ 2,4GHz rev G0 O/C to 3.2GHz (400x8) @ 1.29v loaded Can do 4Ghz on air.
Mobo: Asus P5K Deluxe Wifi/AP
RAM: 4 GB Kingston DDR2 800MHz @ 5-5-5-18
GPU: Asus Nvidia 8800 GTS 320MB
PSU: Antec NeoHE 500W
Case: Coolermaster Stacker 830 Silver
HDD: 74GB Raptor for Windows Vista 64bit + 1TB various drives
DVD: Pioneer DVR215
KB: Logitech G15 original
Mouse: Logitech MX518
Monitor: Chimei 22" LCD @ 1680x1050

I'm also runing MAC OSX on this machine, apart from no digital output for sound it works great. Hoping for some updated drivers to fix that soon.
Quote from Davo :xenoa, I have nearly same system as you! I'll have to come back on irc, been away for too long mate.

CPU: Intel C2Q 6600 @ 2,4GHz rev G0 O/C to 3.2GHz (400x8) @ 1.29v loaded Can do 4Ghz on air.
Mobo: Asus P5K Deluxe Wifi/AP
RAM: 4 GB Kingston DDR2 800MHz @ 5-5-5-18
GPU: Asus Nvidia 8800 GTS 320MB
PSU: Antec NeoHE 500W
Case: Coolermaster Stacker 830 Silver
HDD: 74GB Raptor for Windows Vista 64bit + 1TB various drives
DVD: Pioneer DVR215
KB: Logitech G15 original
Mouse: Logitech MX518
Monitor: Chimei 22" LCD @ 1680x1050

I'm also runing MAC OSX on this machine, apart from no digital output for sound it works great. Hoping for some updated drivers to fix that soon.

Nice Rig! What's your CPU cooler?
Quote from Davo :CPU: Intel C2Q 6600 @ 2,4GHz rev G0 O/C to 3.2GHz (400x8) @ 1.29v loaded Can do 4Ghz on air.

...!

Is that 4 GHz STABLE?

So far i've only seen one chip that can do that on air stably!
Thanks srdsprinter. Cooling is a Gemini II, maybe soonish watercooling, although I might just waste my money on a Q9450 instead of watercooling.

4ghz isn't stable, I run it at 3.2 for everyday use and it is rock solid prime stable for over 12 hours. What cooler are they using to get it stable on air and what revision and VID is their chip? I tihnk my motherboard is holding me back from going stable. Still experimenting with BIOS settings.
I've heard of a couple Q6600's that'll do 4.0, not for 24/7 stuff unfortunately. You either have to have a lapped ThermalRight Ultra 120 Extreme (TRUE) or water in combination with a very special Q6600 to think about 4.0 stable, I'd guess.
Quote from Davo :xenoa, I have nearly same system as you! I'll have to come back on irc, been away for too long mate.

Heya dude...nice to hear from u
I hope ill see you soon in irc...GameSurge network nowdays...you
know the channels

Tiny update - new speakers and 4 GB of RAM after getting a single 1 GB of PC8000 Ballistix for a tenner.
Quote from Jakg :

Tiny update - new speakers and 4 GB of RAM after getting a single 1 GB of PC8000 Ballistix for a tenner.

Your system ssssssssssssssucks!

I could buy 10 pc's with that money you spend there.
I could build a PC that's the same speed for about 2/3 of the cost, yes, but some stuff (like the GFX card) was free and so i can't complain.

Feel free to coment on any specific area that sucks, though!
Can I have it?

You may date my sister as a trade
That would be great if A. I'm not allowed to sell it (otherwise i'd have an 8800GT and some cash) and B. I don't need a date, as I already HAVE a girl, let alone need a Dutch one!
Holland vs UK

Holland wins.

Atleast, Pick a good motherboard for me which runs 8800gt on sli.

btw, 8800GT users. The fan is really annoying. When I start my pc is tuns on 100% for 5 sec and then back to 29%. On windows I changed it with rivatuner to 60%.

So is it normal that it runs on 100% after pressing the startbutton of my pc?
Little updated

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair AM2 Socket
CPU: AMD AM2 Ahtlon 64 X4600 @ 2.4Ghz (to be overclocked soon )

Memory: 3*
[/COLOR]DDR2 1024MB PC6400/800Mhz Apacer Gold Plated Heatspreader
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB DDR3 Extreme
PSU: Enermax 600Watt Noisetake II
Hard Disk: Seagate 160Gb S-ATA (temporary till my 4 500Gb's and 1 WD Raptor 36Gb has arrived:tilt
Others: Zalman CNPS 9500 CPU Cooler (green LED)
Screen: Acer AL1916W Widescreen + as a second screen and TV. A Samsung 32" LCD TV

@ Takumi: YES, every 8800 series card has it, but why a big deal it just does that when the pc boots and for the rest it stays calm (normally).
Thinking of 2 rotary Jet in my pc
Quote from Scrabby :Little updated

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair AM2 Socket
CPU: AMD AM2 Ahtlon 64 X4600 @ 2.4Ghz (to be overclocked soon ).

If you are planning to overclock do not update the bios to 0905 Beta version because with that bios the cpu does not overclock for shit.
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : asds
That's quite a nice system there. Too bad you couldn't get a better video card though. Also, don't worry too much about buying a car, because even if you did, there's no way you could possibly afford the insurance on it.
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : ads
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Thinking of 2 rotary Jet in my pc

If your really annoyed, buy a aftermarket cooler
Meh, I already spended too much money. wont pay another 100 for 2 coolers.

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG