The online racing simulator
Advocare Racing (2013-2016) {No Longer In Management}
ADVOCARE RACING:

Established on February 8, 2013
Nickname: ADVOnation

Current Driver(s): 11; Texpelt88 (S2),karlokarlo (S2), tommiyeah (S2),Jesse Kyytinen (S2),jackharris13 (S2),eliajanineh (S2) Brillie97(D), theblaze57 (D), Hakseli90 (D), Waileer (D), & NeonVortex77 (D).

Previous Part-Time/Official Driver(s): 11; SJT4973 (S2), Rolando Senna (S2), kajdek (S2), Albers Fan (S2), dr1ftmast3r (S2), edge3147 (S2), Ken Johansen (S2), Timo1992 (S2), F1 mainiac (S2), Mr. Kninja (S2), k_badam (S2)

Achievements:
3rd Place- Demo Team Race; Texpelt88
Participant- Kyoto 250; Mr. Kninja
2 Top 10's- MAD RACE; Texpelt88 & Mr. Kninja
5th- Formula M Championship; Mr. Kninja
Participant- Formula M Championship; Texpelt88,
Participant- FBM Championship; Texpelt88, kajdek, theblaze57 & Mr.Einmalig
9th/19- Team FBM Championship; AdvoCare Racing

Participant- Fern Bay 150; Texpelt88 & Mr.Kninja
Participant- Kyoto 400; Mr. Kninja
Participant- Kyoto 250; Mr. Kninja
8th- LFS Buddy Race; k_badam

Participant- Formula 1 2015; Timo1992
Participant- AWS Winter Series; Ken Johansen
Participant- Fern Bay 150; Texpelt88

Since February 8, 2013, AdvoCare Racing has been looking for skilled drivers of all different abilities. Currently, we have 6 official drivers and a history of 9 part-time drivers. Currently we are the ONLY team to offer part-time league affiliation. We continue to look for drivers who love to compete in races, drifts, or just like to have a good time. We have accepted the majority of the drivers, and we understand when drivers leave for a better team. We highly encourage for all drivers to start with us, then move if there is a better opportunity.

MEMBERS!! If I have forgotten any information, please message me or make a post so that I may make an immediate edit.

-Tp88
Paint Schemes:
Quote from Texpelt88 :AdvoPaints.zip file with all online paint schemes

Quote from Texpelt88 :Participant- Kyoto 500; Mr. Kninja

Are you sure about that? As K500 is in june...
Quote from Eclipsed :Are you sure about that? As K500 is in june...

You're right. It was the 250, my apologies.
he didn't participate in that either
#5 - Hahmo
avocado racing oomgg :monkey::clapclap:
Quote from Bmxtwins :he didn't participate in that either

For the main event, you are correct. But, he did participate in the "qualifying practices", which is a lot more than what I or many other drivers did. So, in my eyes, he participated.

Hahmo, please remove your post.
I am a Distributor and I have my own branch. You're also using the wrong site. Mine is in my signature if you care to look.
Do you boys have nothing better to do than troll? Go back to cruising fools!

Good luck
Quote from Texpelt88 :For the main event, you are correct. But, he did participate in the "qualifying practices", which is a lot more than what I or many other drivers did. So, in my eyes, he participated.

Hahmo, please remove your post.

Im sorry, but having participated 3 times and dailed to qualify once (1/4 failed) i can tell you the twins and qualifying are like sprint races conpared to the kyoto 250
Quote from vipex123 :Good luck

Thanks Vipex.

Quote from Mustangman759 :I'm sorry, but having participated 3 times and failed to qualify once (1/4 failed) i can tell you the twins and qualifying are like sprint races compared to the kyoto 250

You have your opinions just as I have mine. So I will state this one more time: I see that Mr. Kninja attempted to race in the Kyoto 250, whereas myself and many others did not. I shall rest my case, he participated in the Kyoto 250.

And while we are talking about opinions, would you mind doing a spell check?
I like, how Matt's trolling here, and then, he can't handle when someone troll's his team.

Good luck here guys, you are getting better
just ignore the kingsburrys kids and do your own thing.

good luck!
Best of luck guys!
Quote from Denny12 :I like, how Matt's trolling here, and then, he can't handle when someone troll's his team.

Good luck here guys, you are getting better

I'm not trolling him, this is sort of how LLM started out why would I troll him over that? I'm just stating the truth of the matter. Don't see where I have been getting my team trolled and giving a single worth about it, I only take personal pity on you and act like I care to make your self-pride go up.
This isn't the place to discuss this further though, good luck and I hope your team is successful.
@texas, I'm sorry if I offended your driver who has apparently taken place in the Kyoto 250 http://tracker.newdimensionrac ... kyoto250/2013/qualifying/ shows he did not even qualify or run a qualification event meaning he did not participate at all. but like I said earlier in post if you want me to discuss it further (or if I want to) it will be done through PM's.
edit: and thanks for correcting my engrish I had not waken up earlier than 8 AM in the past 2 weeks so was a bit groggy.

Quote from Texpelt88 :
DRIVERS!! If I have forgotten any information, please message me or make a post so that I may make an immeadiate edit.

spell check bro
Quote from Mustangman759 :he did not even qualify or run a qualification event meaning he did not participate at all.
edit: and thanks for correcting my engrish I had not waken up earlier than 8 AM in the past 2 weeks so was a bit groggy.

1) http://tracker.newdimensionrac ... kyoto250/2013/practice11/ Travis Wilber, I guess they didn't add "Advocare Racing" because he was still a "part-time" driver at the time. He wasn't allowed to qualify because he was unable to meet the minimum requirement of joining practice sessions.

2) Try 7 a.m. for 50 weeks (: it's even worse.

3) Nobody is perfect, and neither is Google Chrome I guess.
best lap 1:01.58 lolz
...Wrecked. I think.
Good luck and see you on track!
Good luck Texpelt88 and ADVOCARE Team. Just do your thing and don't mind anyone who's bothering you. See you around!
I think they are also confused with the CM Storm 250, because I believe Wilbert competed in that one.
New Driver.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG