The online racing simulator
best introduction ever...
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :best introduction ever...

Do you guys not have anything better to do than troll? Every team at some point started out in a very low key and potentially disorganized manner. Why do you need to tear down everyone who is in this birth stage?

It's one thing when it's a 12 year old making a new team every week, it's fair to give him a reality check, maybe guide him politely in the right direction, but past that.. let people have fun doing what they do.

Except if that thing is iRacing, in which case you should make fun of them for being brain damaged.

When it comes down to it: I am not hosting a professional team. Travis, Brillie, and Hakseli can all go, leave the team, and I would be fine with that. Although I would really hate to see them go, I know that they are other teams out there. Some are better, and some are worse. But, it is not my decision to hold these drivers. They chose to join, and they can choose to leave. If you do have a problem with the way I do anything with my team, please be sure to PM me with your complaint about that race. Otherwise, the roster, the league, and everything that I do INTERNALLY with my team is my business. CodeLyoko, please understand that I am already taking Summer 1 at college and that I got only 2 days of "Summer Vacation". I took a break just recently because I was tired of looking at over 50 College Algebra questions that bore me to near death. Also, I have Composition 1. I am sure you have enough brain cells to know where that class has lead me to. But, just in case you don't, look at the length of this message. And to top it all off? I am attempting to run the first LFS OFFLINE RACE LEAGUE through my channel on YouTube. Now, if have some actually for of value to state, such as dawesdust_12, then by all mean please post. But if not, you'd be saving me such a great hassle by not posting.

I respect my drivers and I am willing to do almost anything to make them better. If you have a problem with it, please make a mental note, because I really don't want to see another pointless message under this forum again.

Thanks and have a nice day.

-Tp88
Quote from Texpelt88 :When it comes down to it: I am not hosting a professional team.

Just to point out - there are no professional teams in LFS,at least I'm not aware of it. Technically all are amateurs,all are racing for fun,pride,achievements and/or adrenalin. Noone's paid (exept for some rare individual events as seen in past) for racing.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Do you guys not have anything better to do than troll? Every team at some point started out in a very low key and potentially disorganized manner. Why do you need to tear down everyone who is in this birth stage?

It's one thing when it's a 12 year old making a new team every week, it's fair to give him a reality check, maybe guide him politely in the right direction, but past that.. let people have fun doing what they do.

Except if that thing is iRacing, in which case you should make fun of them for being brain damaged.

Grow up
hi i recently joined advocare racing and i have wondered if there is a public/private server that i can join

thx
k_badam
Currently we do not. I do apologize if I do not update this type of information as I should, college is really taking a toll on my "in-line" mind.
thanks buddy, looking forward to see what i can get involved in weekends (If i dont have to go shopping for food haha).

Best of luck with the team, have fun and don't mind the other guys that only wants to get attention...
Quote from Krieger776 :thanks buddy, looking forward to see what i can get involved in weekends (If i dont have to go shopping for food haha).

Best of luck with the team, have fun and don't mind the other guys that only wants to get attention...

Lookin' forward to it. Be sure to check out the skins, I'll be adding some new ones soon. And as for food, I just get some while I'm out to refuel the ol' class transportation device aka The Truck. lol.
thanks for the invite/offer

i sent you a pm regarding my response but i am so happy that you would like me on board
thx tp88 + I have finished making a team skin for advocare (lx4) ill post a link to it
I like sausages
Personally, I prefer bacon. Now THAT should be a Spark! Bacon drink... Yum.
Texpelt, please remove my name from first post, as i'm not member of the team anymore.
Quote from Hakseli90 :Texpelt, please remove my name from first post, as i'm not member of the team anymore.

As you wish.
is this team still alive?
It is, I actually bumped into Travis earlier. I've just been busy w/ school.
And I bumped into you two for a short while on S1. Sorry I couldn't race longer. Keep it up.
Just glad we could race at all, that's all I could ask for.
does ADVOCARE have its own server i could join? i never did manage to try out for you guys.
Quote from theblaze57 :does ADVOCARE have its own server i could join? i never did manage to try out for you guys.

No, we don't have a server. But you need to understand that there' s no "try out" for this team. Just let me know that you want to join, and that's pretty much it. No driver has been "Fired" or "Released" from this team, drivers may leave when they please and can even drive "Part-time" if they wish.
then i guess i'm "in". im at college so ill mainly be a weekend racer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG