The online racing simulator
Quote from theblaze57 :then i guess i'm "in". im at college so ill mainly be a weekend racer

You won't be the only one, I'm also in college. Been doing some summer work, and start class Monday.
Quote from theblaze57 :then i guess i'm "in". im at college so ill mainly be a weekend racer

What Uni if you dont mind me asking?
Was more directed at theblaze as he is from the same area as me it looks like
Just makes for a conversation. Speaking of which, how's LLM's season(s) been going?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Was more directed at theblaze as he is from the same area as me it looks like

im going to Saint Bonaventure University
hey would it be out of my place if i created a server for ADVOCARE?
Absolutely not, go right ahead.
when are you all available to do a server? after 1pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, after 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, after 12pm on Fridays, any time on Saturdays, and any time except 1-2pm on Sundays (i have a radio show on campus that time)
With the exception of tomorrow, I'm available M/W @3 pm, T/Th @5pm then free on weekend. I do have college recruiting, film for soccer, volleyball, work-study, and such that could prevent me from getting on. But once again, you don't have to unless you want to.

IN OTHER NEWS: AdvoCare Racing went to Round 1 of Formula M this weekend and we had pretty good results. Wilber finished 8th, myself right behind him, and our newest "part-time" driver Bozz unfortunately got caught up in a first lap incident. As of now, still waiting on official results, AdvoCare Racing would also be leading points as a team with really good lead. I want to thank the drivers this weekend and rest plenty before Round 2 @South City.
next event that goes on in Blackwood GP you let me know.
Formula M runs the MRT. Demo can't run, sorry. But maybe try to win the MRc license and see if you can compete afterwards, because I'll be missing the Blackwood race due to college days here (I basically need a sub driver).
how do i win that?
seems tricky.
i'll have a server up in about 5 minutes. Texplet88 i can use this to show you how i drive the FBM real quick. i have about 20 minutes until i have to go to a floor meeting.

EDIT

nevermind i keep timing out. maybe tomorrow?
Definitely, I'll see what I can do.
PM me when you'd like to get a server up.
im good till 9ish.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Formula M runs the MRT. Demo can't run, sorry. But maybe try to win the MRc license and see if you can compete afterwards, because I'll be missing the Blackwood race due to college days here (I basically need a sub driver).

if he runs a dedi server you don't need s2 to run it, h eonly can't drive on that server then
texpelt88 i'm good for the rest of the day to do a server with you guys. just pm me whenever you wish

i ran a few laps of practice at blackwood in the FBM, and my fastest lap is a 1:17:56 with an average lap of 1:18:84

EDIT

i am concerned about the life of the team. wheres everybody at?
here is the skin tex asked me to make. XFG breast cancer. it is the first skin i have ever made and it is very horrible. can't do much better with a touchscreen laptop and no mouse :P

if anybody can "update" it like putting it in pink or putting in the ribbon i'll let you. i made it in paint so its AWFUL but i did my best.
Attached images
XFG_advocareCancer.jpg
To add to that, if any member feels like designing any pink cars for this month, please feel free to and I will freely upload them onto lfsw.
hi tp! im afraid to say that you missed me out where you say whos part of the team pls put me back in the list

yours sincerely

k_badam
P.s
pink cars? im in
If we can get some Breast Cancer Pink on that XFG, we'll be ready to upload. I watched Austin Dillon take over the Points lead ( YEAH! ) and did the FXO in a similar paint scheme. It's on LFSW.
Attached images
FXO_AdvoPink.JPG

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG