The online racing simulator
Happy birthday Advocare Racing! My one year anniversary here is around the corner as well.
Congrats Advocare! Hope to see more of you in the future.
Along with TrenchcoatNinja (Part-Time Driving in the GT Masters) I would like to welcome Karlokarlo to the team!
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity.

See ya on the track :rally_dri
Good luck Senna_the_GT2_noob
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
Good luck Senna!
Moody lol thanks, you are nothing better jks

Litro , much thanks bro , dont make me get stuck in sand again whilst helping you out
I figure I should post this here, rather than leave anyone wondering about changes they may notice.

As of the Kyoto 400, I'm no longer a driver at Advocare Racing. Texpelt and I both discussed it and decided that it would be best for me to branch off and start a new team, with a loose alliance with Advocare. A bit like the relationship between Stewart-Haas and Hendrick in NASCAR.

I've had such a great time driving here, and I really appreciate Texpelt giving me a chance to drive for him. I'm not sure I wouldn't have stayed interested in LFS as long had he not.

I wish you guys the best of luck in the future, and I hope to see you all on track.
Updates on 1st page.
i was a participant in the lfs buddie race but i came last in both of them (last was eighth)
Thanks K_badam, I'll update the information.
Congrats on new Part Time Drivers edge3147 & Ken Johansen for joining in time for the All-Wheel Drive Winter Series. We wish you guys the best of luck.
don't put top ten just put eighth
Updated for K_badam and link to all paint schemes
Updates on January racing calender and FOX Friday! has been added.
I sent out PMs to any past & present AdvoCare Racing drivers for a reunion race on February 8th. If you did not recieve the invitation, please notify me Via PM
Working on official website, it's long overdue.

suggestions approved: http://bit.ly/1zw5wbz
Congratulations to Tommiyeah (S2) for joining AdvoCare Racing as 1st choice. Hope for a great future and lots of fun.
Advocare Racing welcomes Waileer (Demo) to LFS & to a hopeful great experience.
Added to Online Skins: XRT_AdvoDrift
Attached images
XRT_AdvoDrift.jpg

Advocare Racing (2013-2016) {No Longer In Management}
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG