hi Texpelt88 i'm now almost finished a helmet & and UFR breast cancer skin
ill post it later today/tomorrow

k_badam
sorry Texpelt i can't post up skins cos of gimp problem ill get em up soon
No rush, I understand.
Leave it to PMs guys, please
Quote from Flame CZE :Leave it to PMs guys, please

My apologies.
I'm interested to return to this team, as i've been without team for ages. Texpelt, if you accept me back to the team, then please PM me. (You probably want to include team skins in the message)
Okay guys, pink skins off. Thanks for the designs and it was great racing with a few of you online. Send some support to Mr.Kninja, he's 5th in the Formula M point Standings going into tomorrow's final round. I hope to join you and make a mark at Kyoto.

I'm currently running an Offline TBO (RB4, FXO, XRT) Rallycross Challenge and haven't been online much. But if you guys want a skin online (especially you demo driers) please let me know and I'll get it on. No theme this month, just keep them clean and unique. If you have questions, let me know.
you realize your thread is supposed to be used to announce news and not just day to day chitchat right?
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
Quote from Mustangman759 :you realize your thread is supposed to be used to announce news and not just day to day chitchat right?

I also realize that this is also my thread and that my team is not like other teams. I'm sorry if we're not conventional to your expectations, but I try to treat my teammates like family & friends. So yes chitchat is news to me.
Quote from Texpelt88 :I also realize that this is also my thread and that my team is not like other teams. I'm sorry if we're not conventional to your expectations, but I try to treat my teammates like family & friends. So yes chitchat is news to me.

Just ignore him.
Quote from Flame CZE :Leave it to PMs guys, please

its been said by a mod already once. I treat my teammates like that also but we use another form of communication. Try skype and utilizing its group messaging system.
Texpelt88 pls add my user to first post
nice racing with you tex hope to race you again
Congrats to kajdek for joining AdvoCare Racing part time for the 1stBFA's FBM Championship.
Congratulations! Nice to see a new driver.
Congrats to Mr.Einmalig for joining AdvoCare Racing part time for the 1stBFA's FBM Championship.

Mr.Einmalig will be driving the 93, kajdek is the 81, & I'm the 80. Aston North ( 2x 13laps ) is today. May we have a great race, and finish with best possibility available.
Please PM F1 Maniac, the newest driver for our team. Congrats to everybody this year! I know the snow is almost everywhere by now so please be safe In Real Life and enjoy the holidays!
Quote from Texpelt88 :Please welcome F1 mainiac, the newest driver for our team. Congrats to everybody this year! I know the snow is almost everywhere by now so please be safe In Real Life and enjoy the holidays!

Just wanted to fix it :P
thanks
happy birthday advocare racing!
happy b day
Happy birthday to Advocare and Texpelt

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG