The online racing simulator
While it was on my mind, I updated the 1st post.
very good Wink
Welcoming Jesse Kyytinen, representing AdvoCare Racing for the V8 Series and FOX JR.
Welcoming Jackharris13 for the FOX JR & V8 Leagues.
Welcoming eliajanineh for the Formula V8 & FOX JR.
i am back racing guys, so u will see advo on demo again Big grin
Well, I don't think I have to post this, but it needs to be done.

I'm currently shutting down and am not available enough to continue the team. I loved racing with and against these drivers, other teams. I learned a lot and respect so many drivers. Now, I will personally stay on the forum from time to time and post. But, as far as driving with my team: It's not going to happen.

Advocare Racing: 2013-2016(Officially) Thanks for the Memories.
why? Frown
I am personally no help to any member as far as setup development, I dont have the basic gear to race anymore, real life conflictions, i could go on. Overall, it's a lot of small issues that keep piling up and make it hard to stay in touch with the drivers and community of Live For Speed. Maybe in the future i'll redevelop and try again. But now is not the best and I'd rather know the drivers are driving for a real team, with progress, over committing to this team which is currently going nowhere.

However, if any LfS member would like to manage the team while I'm "not in office" is more than free to PM me with their reason as to why they should. I am more than willing to comply to those regards.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG