The online racing simulator
Looks like a nice car!

I drove a rental Chrysler van when I was in the USA this year. The throttle response was horrrible though, it only moved when you pressed the throttle deep enough and then it acted like you would release a clutch really fast. Wasn't really fun to drive . Hope this drives better!

My new shifter arrived. Looks very good and solid, will be fitting it this weekend along with another gearbox, new spark plugs and a full oil service again.

Just bought her, is on her way to Spain, where she will be registered. Italian sample so LHD, 100% stock, relatively low mileage, very well looked after and reasonable price. So hard to get one of these in those conditions nowadays!

Big wing and 17" white rims is all she needs
Nice! Would love to have a GT-4, in any year really. We got VERY few of them in the states. Due to such, they're pretty well impossible to buy, especially clean ones. Don't go tooo big on the wing.

I'm currently shopping for another Miata.. mine burned to the ground on Pike's Peak a few days ago.
Yep get the stock Gt-four wing and change those terrible stock 3 spoke oem wheels

love st205 one of the rarest group A street cars
How are the textures on your RB4?
Bose, your trolling has become so sloppy you're forgetting how to even speak English.
Yes I'm aiming for the original wing with the GT Four blocks. Unfortunately mine is the restyling one with 3 supports so I need to get both, spoiler + blocks. As for the rims, I'm considering five spokes in white, 17"
Tinytacohead, it's a rare car everywhere I believe, especially LHD. Japan and UK are used to them, but I think this is the first one I see in my life
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Bose, your trolling has become so sloppy you're forgetting how to even speak English.

@XCNuse, I'm loving the left side of your car.
Cool car and everything, but why such a ricer steering wheel?

Buy a nice Sparco wheel or something, would suit much much better!
Halfway there

Most classy park bench... IN THE WORLD!

Attached images
1390750_592943484098448_1423472942_n.jpg
1.9JTD
Italian's only great engine from that huge van called Jumper. Also light on fuel.

Serviced regularly with 0 to none rust and a recommendation from service as the best car in rusting protection department from Italy.

For a 115HP and a 255Nm engine acceleration is rather brutal if you take it as just a normal car with 1265kg and air-conditioning. It's a bargain to buy next to Golf, Focus, Astra or Leon and it's far roomier and quicker than any of them on the inside and more muscular on the outside.

Share exp if you have one already.
Attached images
Fotografija2136.jpg
Fotografija2148.jpg
Fotografija2146.jpg
Have you figured out how many dead bodies you can fit in the boot yet?

I'm sure that will come in handy!
Fiasko of Italian Automotive Technology...
115hp on 1265kg and brutal acceleration in the same sentence? really?
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
I have 75 hp on 1100 kg and it makes a funny noise when I gun it.
Quote from N I K I :1.9JTD
Italian's only great engine from that huge van called Jumper. Also light on fuel.

Serviced regularly with 0 to none rust and a recommendation from service as the best car in rusting protection department from Italy.

For a 115HP and a 255Nm engine acceleration is rather brutal if you take it as just a normal car with 1265kg and air-conditioning. It's a bargain to buy next to Golf, Focus, Astra or Leon and it's far roomier and quicker than any of them on the inside and more muscular on the outside.

Share exp if you have one already.

You sound as though you're trying to justify a bad purchase a little too much. Care to admit to anything?
Quote from KiRmelius :I have 75 hp on 1100 kg and it makes a funny noise when I gun it.

There is no such thing as "gunning" 75hp on 1100kg
Well, there's shooting it, with a gun..
My car makes sound of a thousand thunders, emits smell of an active volcano and tries to kill you every time you aren't concentrated enough. Every single horse of those 75 consists of pure evil. You don't know what are you talking about.
as somebody who's driven an Aspire in NJ rush hour, I understand! (actually managed to make it's tiny front tires squeak under the mad powerz of its 63 F&F mice )
The 10 year old rubber squeeks every time I touch the pedals or turn the steering wheel and the live rear axle with its two angry brothers named leaf springs just waits for the right moment to put me in a ditch. Understeer, oversteer and then understeer again happens in split second, even if the car is moving on idle rpm at the second gear. This is no Aspire. This is the Devil himself.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You sound as though you're trying to justify a bad purchase a little too much. Care to admit to anything?

No,no. Everyone knows electronics of Fiat will give you shit load of false warnings. That's about it.
Quote from Shotglass :115hp on 1265kg and brutal acceleration in the same sentence? really?

Yep. It's not 200horses. But it does feel more than what it is. It's at least 1/3 better than TDI in brutality department. I think the torque thing is helping it out a lot. Since torque is the one mostly gunning for acceleration.
Quote from KiRmelius :I have 75 hp on 1100 kg and it makes a funny noise when I gun it.

hehehe. This thing grauls like a mother****er. Goddamn thing using 6 liters on avg so far though. Perhaps need more Sunday granny style driving for 5 liter consumption..
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Have you figured out how many dead bodies you can fit in the boot yet?

I'm sure that will come in handy!

LOL. Car was bought legally.
@Rony: lol plis. What do you know.

And load of beemers hanging out around me on the road. Make what you want of it, but I'm guessing they are a little bit competitive.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG