The online racing simulator
Here is my new FZ5 skin which is a Porsche GT3 Targa (Convertible) With the roof up.

Thanks to the maker of the GT3 RS skin(s) because I cleared there addons and got a default skin...and worked from there

one warning though...The skin was made in MS Paint...

So its a little bit lower quality than the people that use other programs (e.g Gimp)

Matt

BTW:This is my 4th proper skin so beware...I'm NOT very good
Attached images
FZ5_GT3Targa.JPG
Quote from paceman :Preview Render

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

Please take part on the voting that will follow! The competition ends Sunday. Maybe You want to show a skin too?

Nice skin, always wanted to that one as well. Well when I can find some more free time.

Anyway goes in the skin folder. Thanks Good job.
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from Chupacabras84 :My second skin. I tried to keep it in the same tone as previous FXR (toned colors and rather calm appearance )
Made with GIMP, Rendered with LFS Viewer, Pink its maybe not the very macho color but I think the overall result look quite well.

It looks cool and an like it(mot in the pervy wa)

I i were you I would NOT put in on LFSW you will get banned
So do you think i should delete it from forum to avoid problems with admins?
Online i will not put it anyway cuz its made in 2048x2048 and in 512 it would be look....:elefant: something like this

Well you maybe right you newer know how blood thirsty are admin on this forum.
Although its kinda lam3, quiet serious limitation if even this kind of content could get you banned :bluegrab:.
i dont think you will get any problems with that, not that is any uber hardcore pr0n stuff..

just try or ask one of the mods
Made it few days ago havent posted it here..

Anyway here it is.
Attached images
FZ5_2_1.jpg
FZ5_2_2.jpg
FZ5_2_3.jpg
Quote from kiste :sry daloonie, i dont like much. pure lines. but i dont like the combi of stp and bp.

Agreed. Great concept, especially the STP logos. But blue, red, green, yellow and white are a bit too much of oil and water for me.

Take care,
PK
Here's the second skin i made...
First one using photoshop, because i was able to use some features i didn't know (the basis of photoshop)... i'm a noob at this if you didn't understand

Again, it's a simple fun skin. I'm not the kinda guy who's taking himself seriously so... :bananalla

Have foun all!
Attached images
skinFZ5 patoum.JPG
FZ5_patoumpétard.jpg
Quote from CRAZY_IVAN :Made it few days ago havent posted it here..

Anyway here it is.

lol, look at the back of the skin. You cans see the shadow of the left exhaust.
so?
So he's loling at that shadow i think :ices_rofl

I can't even understand what he means but...

By the way i love the green you used for this skin Krazy Ivan
He means that he has to delete the shadow, but most people use un modded FZ's so its better to let the shadow stay there...
Yes, Gh!no knows it
Since cars with ad layers and race paint job are common I tried to make something different.
I didn't draw layers by myself just find in net.
Attached images
ZingLRT.jpg
LFS 2009-04-19 18-51-50-89.jpg
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Since cars with ad layers and race paint job are common I tried to make something different.
I didn't draw layers by myself just find in net.

i love it..
Great Taste, Less Filling...
#2 Miller Lite Dodge, uploaded to LFSWorld.

EDIT: UPDATED "GREAT TASTE...LESS FILLING" SLOGAN AT THE REAR BUMPER.
Attached images
FZR_MillerLite2.jpg
Dm_sotu
this skin is for the release of Depeche Mode's new album, Sounds of the Universe.

It only has a number seven in the name because it took me seven attempts to fix the skin.
Most of my newer skins are using the MSz Pro kits, which is a pain, because they use 2048*2048 instead of the required 1204*1204.
I have a skin for the song Wrong by DM it is in the XR Skins thread.
I also have my RB4_Subaru_hw if you haven't seen it yet.
Attached images
FZ5_DM_SOTU (7).jpg
Thanks Pio
Brawn GP Skin =)
Attached images
FZR_BGP_001_2048.jpg
My new Dale Earnhardt Sr. skin is done.

Preview coming soon...
Attached images
FZR_dalesrlol.jpg
Quote from Uke :My new Dale Earnhardt Sr. skin is done.

Preview coming soon...

Some bits don't look right.

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG