The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
Quote from noob4ever :incar hdr???

I was bored, so I decided to do this: (you may find some errors since this image is quite big)
[attach]56683[/attach]
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I was bored, so I decided to do this: (you may find some errors since this image is quite big)
[ATTACH]56683[/ATTACH]

is the car ready to take off?

i feel like the focal point is at the sun.. ^^^upward... it should be where the car is >>going.
Quote from noob4ever :if i would made it bloody 100%.. it would be bloody100%...
If i would've made it cute/flowerish 100%.. it would be that..

but combine them.. and u get 100% irony!

im a pretty weirdly sarcastic fella.

you said it.
and the combine actually lookd better, looked the pic for a while and the floweres are good for the picture
They're just waiting to be edited
Attached images
Cobra2-1.jpg
cobra7.jpg
Cobra4-1.jpg
cobra3-1.jpg
CobZach1.jpg
CobZach2.jpg
CobZach3.jpg
cobralovewall.jpg
Hard to choose from one of those pictures, but here was one I did:
[attach]56980[/attach]
Nicely done!
Thank you!Nice edit

-
(bamabogger) DELETED by bamabogger
Maybe something for this one...
Attached images
As_race.JPG
Quote from bamabogger :i did one of my own pics it looks kewl

No it's not looking nice.You can't do nice pic by pressing a button in photoshop you know...you need to use different tools and it should do something nice with some practice.
Quote from CobraDrifter :No it's not looking nice.You can't do nice pic by pressing a button in photoshop you know...you need to use different tools and it should do something nice with some practice.

i dont have photoshop, i was playin around on photobucket thought it looked cool, why you gotta ruin the f***in fun
Quote from bamabogger :i dont have photoshop, i was playin around on photobucket thought it looked cool, why you gotta ruin the f***in fun

Aww...Relax.Didn't wanted to offense you.I didn't know you were taking it that serious and getting so excited about this picture.Sorry.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Aww...Relax.Didn't wanted to offense you.I didn't know you were taking it that serious and getting so excited about this picture.Sorry.

naw im just sayin im playin around, so wat if it takes one button to make it look like it did
Quote from bamabogger :naw im just sayin im playin around, so wat if it takes one button to make it look like it did

if you made a question what button it is, i cant find that kinda button from gimp(or i were too lazy to test all the buttons) does adobe photoshop(s) have it?
Quote from batteryy :if you made a question what button it is, i cant find that kinda button from gimp(or i were too lazy to test all the buttons) does adobe photoshop(s) have it?

my bad one *CLICK*
Quote from CobraDrifter :They're just waiting to be edited

made some for the last one, any toughs how i could make it better?
Quote from batteryy :made some for the last one, any toughs how i could make it better?

Good edit, but that spoiler fails.:vomit:

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG