The online racing simulator

Force India 2013 car on track.

Quote from TypeRacing :Ugliest Ferrari for a long time...

Die in flames, best paintjob of a decade + no silly nose :lovies3d:
All of the cars so far look awesome, except the Lotus, which seem to have rejected the "nose job".

The Force India looks especially cool.
New Ferrari looks good!
As ugly the stepped nose was, it's strange seeing them without it this year as I got used to it. But they definitely look better with the cover. I'm liking that Ferrari as well, it gives it a bit more character.

Quote from Gougoodthing :McLaren pictures

LOL @ those comparisons, we can see how little change/subtle they made overall. In that list, the MP4-24 looks best to me :P .
I like the new Ferrari as well, looks much better with more white on the livery.
Quote from Knight_Atack :As ugly the stepped nose was, it's strange seeing them without it this year as I got used to it.

ahhh this is what I call the 'shit factor' . let me expand on this scientific point. If you stuck a couple of wings and tyres onto a piece of shit and called it f1, eventually after about a week or so no one would notice that what you are actually looking at is a piece of poo.
:uglyhamme ahahaha! ^ Amazing.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Interesting that McLaren has gone to pullrod suspension similar to Ferrari's car last year...

I wonder why?

Not sure. But I notice in the comparison pic that this year's car seems to have more severe rake compared to previous cars (at least in show trim). Notice the high ride height, and the steepness of the floor. Maybe they've copied Red Bull's philosophy rather than Ferrari's.
Hamilton's helmet 2013
Sauber.
I saw the Hamilton helmet on his Twitter earlier, and meh not sure.

AND I JUST SAW THAT NEW SAUBER AS WELL. IT'S FREAKING HOT Really amazing paint job!
Nice design. Love the new paint scheme!

The new nose is much lower than the C31 of last year. They've also moved the exhaust outlet lower, and the rear bodywork appears smoother. The air intake design also seems to have changed. They've also changed the rear-wing end plate to have a straight horizontal bottom piece, rather than the angled one seen in the C31, as well as smoother contours on the leading edge.

By the way, are they still sponsored by Chelsea?
Quote from samjh :
By the way, are they still sponsored by Chelsea?

yep, logo here

btw car is very nice, paint is cool and the black wheels are still awesome
Sauber helmets 2013

Mercedes should rename their car to W404.
those sidepods that the sauber has are mindblowing. look how thin they are compared to ferrari/mclaren
Dat Sauber...

<3
Im liking the pearlescant paint.

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG