The online racing simulator
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I think it's unfair to do the predictions after the FP sessions, a lot of stuff is clearer now Roland chetz!

Yeah. Like I said in my previous post the deadline was thursday (basically before fp1) so no point to post predictions anymore.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's Van der Garde's helmet.

Right ahaha, I got mixed up, they were both on the same webpage when I was searching for it after seeing it on TV. Now the V makes more sense (though still similar!)
I told you bitches that Sutil would rise again.
1. Who will win drivers' world championship: Alonso
2. Which team will win constructors' world championship: Ferrari
3. Who will score more points in 2013. Bottas or Maldonado: Maldonado
4. What is the best race finishing result for Adrian Sutil in 2013: 4th
5. Do you think Sergio Perez will win at least one race in 2013: No
6. Who will score more points in 2013. Hamilton or Rosberg: Hamilton
7. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2013 (miss at least one race): Max Chilton
8. Will Caterham or Marussia score points in 2013: No
9. Do you think Massa will win at least one race in 2013? Yes
10. Does Kubica drive F1 car before the last race? No
11: Winner of Australian gp: Räikkönen
12. Winner of Monaco gp: Alonso
13. How many points will the dwc winning driver have at the end of the season: 250
Hi jopapuba.

Quote from Hyperactive :Yeah. Like I said in my previous post the deadline was thursday (basically before fp1) so no point to post predictions anymore.

Bye jopapuba.
www.f1lt.pl

Cool live timing and information I have never seen before.
Quote from PMD9409 :www.f1lt.pl

Once logging in then what are you supposed to do? It's not quite clear about it on the site, once I was logged in it seemed like it wasn't connect with no data actually being processed. :S
#409 - CSF
Quote from PMD9409 :www.f1lt.pl

Used to use his stand alone app. Pieczar is an utter genius, would love him to do some LFS skins.
Quote from BlueFlame :Once logging in then what are you supposed to do? It's not quite clear about it on the site, once I was logged in it seemed like it wasn't connect with no data actually being processed. :S

Well unless you have it open during a live session, you won't see anything.

If you just want to "test" it to see how it works, simply load up the previous race from the database and then click play (speed it up, skip ahead, whatever). From there you can look at all the information as if it was live.

The phone app works pretty well too, was surprised.
Btw where could I quickly find weather forecasts for f1 tracks?
Quote from PMD9409 :Well unless you have it open during a live session, you won't see anything.

When I posted the message it was during FP2.
Quote from BlueFlame :When I posted the message it was during FP2.

What about FP3? Works fine here. I logged in and it runs fine.
Attached images
F1livetiming.png
Quote from PMD9409 :What about FP3? Works fine here. I logged in and it runs fine.

Did you have it open before the session went green?
I did, and it started on its own when the session went live.
Quote from PMD9409 :I did, and it started on its own when the session went live.

Well I opened it mid-way through, maybe you gotta have it open before session starts.
No, it should work whenever. Maybe a java update or something is required?
Quote from MoMo92i :April fool?

http://www.dupontf1.com/

seems to be the same image as McLaren unveil

The same post just above yours. But I guess reading a thread before posting is overrated . Saw it on autosport aswell, theres a few like that going around today more than i remember on other years

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG