The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :Your right, but I think he had a good enough car to do 2.

Even with 2 he would have started behind cars with no tires and Harvick would have gotten him. He needed a perfect restart and it just didn't happen.
Quote from UncleBenny :Even with 2 he would have started behind cars with no tires and Harvick would have gotten him. He needed a perfect restart and it just didn't happen.

He needed to start on the inside
Quote from JackDaMaster :He needed to start on the inside

Also didn't help that he spun the crap out of his tires
Stewart-Haas Racing will field the #4 Chevrolet SS for Kevin Harvick beginning in 2014.
Actually, Denny just tweeted and posted on Facebook "Guess who's back?"

He's been cleared to race, so he actually may be racing the entire event this Sunday (if it does't rain, 30% chance). That decision is to be made by JGR, but I beleive if it was up to Denny he'd be in there for the entire event

This thanks to Jayski and facebook
Quote from Cornys :Actually, Denny just tweeted and posted on Facebook "Guess who's back?"

He's been cleared to race, so he actually may be racing the entire event this Sunday (if it does't rain, 30% chance). That decision is to be made by JGR, but I beleive if it was up to Denny he'd be in there for the entire event

This thanks to Jayski and facebook

It would be stupid for him to do the full race and he knows it, too big of a chance of a crash. He will start the race so will get credited for wherever BV finishes and get full points.

imo ofc
I don't see why Denny's coming back at Dega though.

Worst track to come back on
This is the best track for Denny to come back to. He's (most likely) going to do over half the race by just driving in the back of the pack, and then the first caution after the halfway point he will pit and do a driver swap with Vickers as Jack said. It will give Denny the points of where Vickers' finishes etc.
Lets test out those new track dryers!
Quote from Mustangman759 :Lets test out those new track dryers!

Where is Montoya, when you need him?

Also cars apparently rolling out.
Travis on pole how duh hell did i miss that
Kyle larson did us all a favor. Team kill
Lol Danica got rammed in the rear ens. If you know what I mean.
lol, insane lottery at the end, there.
Where did kahne come from?
Edit: was gonna say.. Smith was ahead but yeah
Wow, reagan smith you lucky man!
lucky nothin'

he made a great move there
REGAN IS BALLSY!

Kahne deserved it too, but I'm not too bummed about it.
"I'm alright, and I caused this"

Kyle pls.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG