The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Lol

It gets funnier when you consider the fact that the house that was used at Ricky Bobby's house in Talladega Nights was actually Kurt Busch's real life house (I think).
Quote from PMD9409 :The fact you use a Jimmy Spencer reference is appalling and not even funny.

Your kidding? Brad has been crying about not winning.
Newman I can see the reaction, but I am pretty sure going 200 mph and flipping over go hand in hand sometimes. Its pretty near impossible for a car not to flip when it gets turned around like that
Brad challenges NASCAR at every call when things don't go his way though. Newman I can kind of get, since he did have Kurt's car land on him (then again he's got an engineering degree from Purdue), but why not put that engineering degree to use and go to NASCAR and offer to help, instead of laying into them, the track, the laws of physics and everything else?

Brad though....He needs to quit whining every time stuff don't go his way. Fox broke down the restart issues and proved him wrong. I'm all for drivers speaking their minds but Brad needs to STFU from time to time and not whine and bitch that things didn't go his way every time something goes wrong.

Brad's not running well enough on the track? He'll just bitch on Twitter about it after the race even if he drives his way to the front. Same thing if he gets caught up in a wreck, he'll just go to Twitter.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Brad challenges NASCAR at every call when things don't go his way though. Newman I can kind of get, since he did have Kurt's car land on him (then again he's got an engineering degree from Purdue), but why not put that engineering degree to use and go to NASCAR and offer to help, instead of laying into them, the track, the laws of physics and everything else?

Brad though....He needs to quit whining every time stuff don't go his way. Fox broke down the restart issues and proved him wrong. I'm all for drivers speaking their minds but Brad needs to STFU from time to time and not whine and bitch that things didn't go his way every time something goes wrong.

Brad's not running well enough on the track? He'll just bitch on Twitter about it after the race even if he drives his way to the front. Same thing if he gets caught up in a wreck, he'll just go to Twitter.

+1 there

Brad complained about being moved back in line in the spring Martinsville race last year after he nearly stopped to avoid the 24, 48, 15 spin. He didn't maintain yellow flag speed even, so of course he was moved behind those who flew by on the inside.

I didn't pay enough attention to see why he was moved back this time, but there probably was a good reason for it. I've never really seen NASCAR make a restart order mistake, but it is of course possible.
Quote from Cornys :I've never really seen NASCAR make a restart order mistake, but it is of course possible.

The Carl Edwards Richmond 2012 incident with the restart was quite messed up.
Quote from Cornys :I didn't pay enough attention to see why he was moved back this time, but there probably was a good reason for it. I've never really seen NASCAR make a restart order mistake, but it is of course possible.

Quote from jayski :Ragan was told by NASCAR to switch lanes prior to the restart after the governing body realized there was a mistake in the order. NASCAR also radioed the switch to Keselowski and his spotter, but neither heard it and both were unaware the change was being made until about a half-lap before the restart.

Quote from Cornys :+1 there

Brad complained about being moved back in line in the spring Martinsville race last year after he nearly stopped to avoid the 24, 48, 15 spin. He didn't maintain yellow flag speed even, so of course he was moved behind those who flew by on the inside.

I didn't pay enough attention to see why he was moved back this time, but there probably was a good reason for it. I've never really seen NASCAR make a restart order mistake, but it is of course possible.

IIRC David Hoots told Brad's team the restart order several times, the team told Brad what David said, then Brad decided to STILL question it.

I'll dig out the radio transmissions from the video in a few, I don't believe Jayski saying Brad and his team didn't hear what NASCAR was telling them.

Got the transmissions as per the video here:

http://www.speedtv.com/video/n ... off-2361832125001/1#_vtop

David Hoots Give me that line up again Kyle, #2 and #34?

NASCAR Officials Channel #95, #2, #34, by the freeze

Hoots #2 to the inside, #34 to the outside

Joey Meier (#2 Spotter) #2 to the inside, they said. #34 to the outside, #2 to the bottom. #34 to the outside... per the freeze

Brad Kelselowski 10-4, we can talk about that one after the race, in the meantime let's go.

Sorry Jayski but you're full of crap
Jayski is reporting the same exact thing, you might want to re-read.
Usually the mistakes aren't really on the part of NASCAR. It's usually on the team side. Edwards clearly was in second and continued to beleive that he was first due to the infield scoring tower. I really don't see the logic behind that on the 99's part.

The Kenseth penalty was reduced by the pannel today. I beleive that they did this due to the fact that JGR had little to do with the infraction. TRD still loses 5 manufacture points, which is where the penalty is deserved any ways

The Penske penalties were largely upheld. Crew Chief suspensions however were reduced from 6 to 3 races. That's about it.

Kenseth appeal results: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ne ... eth-appeal-penalties.html
Penske appeal results: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ne ... eat-escape-for-champ.html

Does anybody else think that the Gen-6 car has improved the racing so far this year?

Also, what do you think about a $220 (tickets, parking, gas, food, girlfriend) trip to the Brickyard 400 in turn 4 (avoiding the STUPID infield grandstands). I won't have $ problems entering college this fall and I'll be working Wednesday - Saturday all summer for 10 hours a day. Would it be worth it, or would I be better off just going to Michigan in August for the same price? I'd love to see the historic track though .

If I do decide to go I'll probably just wait until the Wednesday before to buy them so that I know it won't rain on my plans. . I know that it won't come close to selling out, so no worries there

Advice? Thoughts?
Which track have you been to? If you have been to Indy, go to Michigan. If you have been to Michigan, go to Indy. If you have been to both? Go to Michigan. If you have been to neither? Go to Indy. If you are going for multiple days? Indy.

Gen-6 car? Seems like Denny a ... rlier in the year for us.
I went to pocono last year was epic. Going for indy cars this year.

Also i think those penalties are all pretty fair now.
Quote from PMD9409 :Which track have you been to? If you have been to Indy, go to Michigan. If you have been to Michigan, go to Indy. If you have been to both? Go to Michigan. If you have been to neither? Go to Indy. If you are going for multiple days? Indy.

Gen-6 car? Seems like Denny a ... rlier in the year for us.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind . I was to Michigain in 2001 when Gordon and Rudd fought for the win, but I was only 6 years old . I've never been to Indy, but I will be either this year or next

Harder to pass isn't always a bad thing really. Bristol's new configuration is hard to pass on, but that's what makes it exciting

The Kyoto Ring is easy to pass on in the FZR so the passes mean just about nothing. To me there is a fine line.
I look for Hamlin to be competitive in his full time return He has VERY high ratings here in past years.

Was I the only one further impressed by Kyle Larson's first Nationwide race at Darlington? He finished 6th

Also, there wasn't a single "fake" caution in last night's Nationwide race. I won't cross my fingers, but I hope that this is the start of a trend. There weren't any at Talladega or Richmond for the Cup Series.
Lol danica
Im waiting for brad to throw a water bottle onto the track
Not a bad race last night Only one caution for debris in a mostly caution free race

It was nice to see a caution free run for once in a while

KB had a leak in his left rear which made him fall off the pace. I'm not going to complain about it

This dominance by Matt Kenseth just shows how bad Roush is if you ask me.
Quote from Cornys :

KB had a leak in his left rear which made him fall off the pace. I'm not going to complain about it

probably from when he didn't hit Kahne right?
Yeah, "didn't" hit Kahne WTF DW? You're out of here!
So.. the Fan Vote for the All-Star race...
WHY THE **** DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trolololol
Quote from Cornys :So.. the Fan Vote for the All-Star race...

Quote from PMD9409 :WHY THE **** DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trolololol

What....??

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG