The online racing simulator
The showers that were forcasted for today's race are missing the track currently by about 15 miles to the south. Race start time is at 1:30 PM local time (18:30 GMT).

5% chance of rain at race start according to weather.com and 0% through 3pm when it goes to 10%. 25% at 4pm and 50% at 5PM (the race should be over by that time however).

Radar: http://www.weather.com/weather ... na+Beach+FL+USFL0106:1:US
Hourly Forcast: http://www.weather.com/weather ... dex=0?from=hdrmini_backto

What are you guy's picks to win the race? I'm going to go with Denny Hamlin
Quote from Gougoodthing :I am currently watching the full race back on DVR because I missed all of it except for the last 2 laps. And, ESPN were saying that "It is a hot day here in Daytona. It has been all week"

*a graphic pops up in the screen showing the current temperature* *it says that the current temp is/was 81 F*

I would like to say, that is NOT hot..... haha. Here in Australia, that is actually quite a pleasant day. Not "hot" at all....

Well, it is winter here, so that may be a warm temperature for winter.

It does get into the 100s for example quite often in the summer, but for the northerners any temperature over 70 is too hot.
Quote from Cornys :
What are you guy's picks to win the race? I'm going to go with Denny Hamlin

Martin Truex Jr.
Thats probably the first time I'll watch major NASCAR race. Go go Jimmie Johnson
What was that first caution for? Missed what happened
Debris.

Man, three of the favorites in one wreck.
well danica nd jeff got away :-D
Kyle busch ffs its lap 33 you moron
Thank god joey made it... My fanatsy isnt too bad
Yea dunno what kyle was thinking :/
It's called accordian effect, Kyle is getting pushed by Biffle as well. It all started with Kenseth and Gordon anyways.
Yo PMD, hit me on MSN if you get a sec.
I've had to resort to muting the TV. Danica talk is way too much.
lol, they dropped the 18 with a missing wheel
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She led a lap.
Is this it??!! Welll.. now women also is in lead of racing world, lets go shopping and buy new shoes since there is nothing where we are still better than girls.
Yeaaaaaaaaa suck it austin dillion
Well, my fantasy team is completely toast now with Kenseth off.
jgr pls
Cryle is out YES!
My fantasty team is ok... Logano and stenhouse are my only affected picks but they are still running
Aww kenseth was my third fave to win it :{, well gotta trust to dale and danica
Way to bandwagon. Past champion, most famous driver, biggest media whore.

On that note, go gordon.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Past champion, most famous driver, biggest media whore.

Yea but also part of mine childhood, first nascar race i saw live and also only (7years old) he won it, so he might be, but thats everyones own busines.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG