The online racing simulator
Is it actually working for you? That second one I posted doesn't actually seem to be the live broadcast, and on his live thing all I see is his avatar, no race.
First one seems to be working and live.
Yeah, the besweet one is perfect on my end
Must be work blocking it for me, bastards.
I must say that RACING is back at Daytona. The crap called racing previously (for lack of anything else to call it) is gone. Yeah, single field for a while, that's fine. It's the fastest way to go. It's a vast improvement from the Generation 5 race car.

Now all that's left is for the leader to actually be challneged in any lap. There's not been much so far sadly, but that will change once the Daytona 500 white flag is dropped

The 2nd fastest Daytona 500 duel qualifying race ever was the second race today. Caution free with an average speed of 194MPH
Agreed on the leader needing a challenge. Seems like you need a freight train of cars to get ahead and then it takes practically two laps to complete the pass. Hopefully the teams wake up and start to make moves before the last lap on Sunday.
They need to bring back the wicker on the roof.
what a shitty ending to the truck race
They can't all be thrillers.
There was no need for that caution, all of those trucks could have gotten off the racing surface by the time the leaders came back around for the checkered flag. At the very least wait and see if there are trucks stuck on the track before you throw it. Oh well.
Well, you always have to take the assumption that there might be driver who are hurt in an accident, especially at a track like Daytona. The fact that the crash was right after the start/finish line ment that rescue crews would have to wait for over a minute after the impact to get there. That's unacceptable in any situation.

If this happenes on the back stretch or turn 3/4 I would be up in arms about the caution as well. It did ruin the race after all

In other news: weather forcast for Sunday calls for 50% chance of storms. Why was the 500 moved back a week again? (last Sunday was bright and Sunny)

Oh, and I made our fantasy league public this morning.. It's full now . Don't forget to set your line-up!
Quote from Cornys :Oh, and I made our fantasy league public this morning.. It's full now

I think people were like "A league with the name "a league with the name 'sprint cup'??? This might be an official league! I'm joining!"

Also, is it possible to join more than one league? Somebody I know has a league, and I can't find the "join league" button...
Quote from Gougoodthing :I think people were like "A league with the name "a league with the name 'sprint cup'??? This might be an official league! I'm joining!"

Also, is it possible to join more than one league? Somebody I know has a league, and I can't find the "join league" button...

Yeah, you'll just need to create another team on the same account

I created a weird named league a few weeks ago and it filled in 2 days like ours did actually
Duh, didn't know Danica starts in both series.
holy shit
That was quite interesting. Good to see larson walk away so quickly
How quickly can the fence be fixed, wonder if it will effect the 500. Hopefully no one is seriously injured
it will be fixed is my guess.
Doesn't look too good tbh...
The fence and all will be fixed easily, that isn't the issue. More about the fans involved.
"Security now clearing the pits, including all media. We have seen five people removed on backboards."

Source

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG