The online racing simulator
Well what about his Monaco qualifying shenanigans in 06 (iirc)?

Attempting to gain an advantage by doing something intentionally unsporting or dishonest and hoping or expecting that you'll get away with it, is an attempt to cheat.
Quote from sinbad :Well what about his Monaco qualifying shenanigans in 06 (iirc)?

Attempting to gain an advantage by doing something intentionally unsporting or dishonest and hoping or expecting that you'll get away with it, is an attempt to cheat.

''hoping or expecting''? Tell me how do you know what was going on in Schumacher's mind? 2008 Hamilton crashed Räikkönen in the pit lane. If that had happened in last race to Massa would Hamilton have cheated? He would've been deemed as a cheater most definitely. If Schumacher had created the Monaco incident somewhere where he was not first would he still have cheated? If Schumacher had done the exact move Hamilton did to Massa against Villeneuve in -97 would that have been cheating?

This cheating definition you have means that we'll never know if a person is cheating. We only have guesses and since no one is guilty until proven if you can't prove what other's think that means that no one has ever cheated.

Schumacher did get a penalty for his move and everything ended up right so what's your point?
Quote from sinbad :Well what about his Monaco qualifying shenanigans in 06 (iirc)?

Check the onboard shots of that incident. His inside wheel really didn't turn much. By definition of "Parallel steer - A value of 100% means the front wheels remain perfectly relative to each other with steering input. A value of 0% means the inside front wheel will turn more than the outer wheel, which normally results in better and more responsive turn in." You can notice that inside wheel should turn at least as much if not even more. So this might have not been intentional after all.

Anyway FIA has really got a thing on him since 1997, so if there's a slight chance of him cheating they punish him. But he drove magnificent race, with no contact to any other driver, back to points with memorable move on Ralf in last lap. Something Hamilton demonstrated he is not capable of doing on Monaco and he didn't even start from the back of the grid!
Quote from sinbad :Say what you like about Hamilton, we haven't seen him blatantly cheating.

Repeatedly lying to the stewards after the 2009 Australian GP about overtaking under the SC is cheating IMO. Also, his involvement in the Spygate scandal is either cheating or extremely close to it.
Quote from amp88 :Repeatedly lying to the stewards after the 2009 Australian GP about overtaking under the SC is cheating IMO. Also, his involvement in the Spygate scandal is either cheating or extremely close to it.

The mad thing about Aus '09 was that he would have been perfectly within his rights to keep that position after Trulli drove off the circuit. How they screwed that up i do not know.
Quote from Juzaa :There's a vital difference between Hamilton turning in and Schumacher turning in. Hamilton turned in on Massa because...well he didn't have a reason just made a mistake. Schumacher turned in on Villeneuve on purpose, trying to ensure his victory in the championship. I meant in my post that Schumacher doesn't just turn in on someone at random. Come on: Schumacher turned in at Villeneuve for the pure desire to win which got over him while Hamilton turned in at slower driver in a slower car for no reason.

Hamilton made a judgement error (regardless of Massa's hesitation). Simple, people make mistakes but going by what you say here, you are happy to flame Hamilton for a mistake, yet seem to SUPPORT Schumachers actions in '97 because at LEAST it was intentional and not a mistake...
Quote from amp88 :Repeatedly lying to the stewards after the 2009 Australian GP about overtaking under the SC is cheating IMO. Also, his involvement in the Spygate scandal is either cheating or extremely close to it.

You gotta be ****ing kidding me. You're telling me Hamilton was involved in spygate OTHER than the fact he was a driver for McLaren? You're an ameoba.

Using that logic, the whole of Ferrari were cheaters when Schumacher attempted to ram of Villeneuve at Jerez 97.
Quote from BlueFlame :Hamilton made a judgement error

His whole season consists of ****ing judgement errors. He crashed more than Schumi or Senna in their carreers.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :His whole season consists of ****ing judgement errors.

And this whole seasons consists of YOU whining about every single incident.
Quote from BlueFlame :And this whole seasons consists of YOU whining about every single incident.

Only me? Maybe you should read back, your memory is leaking.
Quote from BlueFlame :You gotta be ****ing kidding me. You're telling me Hamilton was involved in spygate OTHER than the fact he was a driver for McLaren? You're an ameoba.

The other drivers (i.e. Alonso and de la Rosa) were caught exchanging messages containing confidential details of the Ferrari car (including things like weight distribution to 2 decimal places). Other personnel (from the designer(s) down to the race engineers) were also involved. If you honestly think Hamilton did not benefit from the information and you think it's comparable to Schumacher attempting to take Villeneuve out at Jerez '97 then I'm afraid there's nothing I can say to change your mind.
#162 - CSF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNLHGJUGTQ

Here's a certain other person doing something else at Monaco. Pity the video doesn't include the braking in the tunnel with Lauda behind him going for pole.
Quote from CSF :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNLHGJUGTQ

Here's a certain other person doing something else at Monaco. Pity the video doesn't include the braking in the tunnel with Lauda behind him going for pole.

Don't forget Hakkinen's famous pole position at Monaco which he got under yellow flag conditions. He acknowledged the flag by raising his hand but kept his foot buried in the throttle.
#164 - CSF
Zomg cheatzors! But we are from Scotland Amp, so we must be racist against Hamilton.
Hamilton really is one of the best things to happen to F1 in the recent years. The amount of talking / discussions he generates...
Quote from csf :zomg cheatzors! But we are from scotland amp, so our arguments are invalid.

efa.
Quote from DevilDare :Hamilton really is one of the best things to happen to F1 in the recent years. The amount of talking / discussions he generates...

Well, he gives us the reason to talk about him, doesn't he?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, he gives us the reason to talk about him, doesn't he?

Uhm, yeah... Thats what I said... Are you blind or just stupid?
Why are you wondering he's the topic all the time then? I bet you enjoy it.
Oh look... You are talking nonsense once again. How was I, "wondering" ? Pretty sure my post was a statement...
Quote from DevilDare :Hamilton really is one of the best things to happen to F1 in the recent years. The amount of talking / discussions he generates...

He's like Danica Patrick. Drives like shite, complains about the car and everyone still talks about him.trolololo
Quote from Rappa Z :He's like Danica Patrick. Drives like shite, complains about the car and everyone still talks about him.trolololo

And they both are only in the top levels of the sport because they happen to be minorities (in racing).

trolololol too
Quote from Rappa Z :He's like Danica Patrick. Drives like shite, complains about the car and everyone still talks about him.

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :And they both are only in the top levels of the sport because they happen to be minorities (in racing).

And they both got a decent break by saying "go daddy".
Quote from Rappa Z :He's like Danica Patrick. Drives like shite, complains about the car and everyone still talks about him.trolololo

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :And they both are only in the top levels of the sport because they happen to be minorities (in racing).

trolololol too

Quote from xaotik :And they both got a decent break by saying "go daddy".

All we know they are called the Stigs.

100% true.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG